my car

Onefreshls

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
de23840c.jpg

Eibach its great man i got to tell you car drive's better then it ever has had it about a year now and love it

thats just some of the stuff i use so if anyone need's help wanting to try something ask me i spent about 4 grand in stuff to try. im a little sick i guess

Looks ill.

That seems way low for Eibachs, perhaps it is the OEM wheels.

Paint is beautiful, looks like you're doin it right also. Lots of products there.

4Gs, huh? Cool story. That aerosol tire shine must've cost a lot.

well i run a exotic car shop in plainview. i also do the detailing on the side.
the aerosol tire shine is :q:q:q:q do not buy it it was one of my guys that works for me here.
plus i got alot more stuff i have about 70 micro fiber towels worth about 400 bucks lol

True... MF towels, polishes, pads, polishers, waxes, all add up. I have probably $1000 in waxes/sealants alone.

A suggestion for the crappy tire shine aerosol: Use it for wheel well dressing. That's what I do with all the tire shines I don't like lol.

You using the PC7424XP still? Or have you went to a rotary? I've been out of the game for a while, so I haven't kept up with new polishing systems for the DA. I'm still rocking my Makita 9227 rotary. Got any close up/ sun light/ LED type pics to see the paint's clarity?

im useing the flex and the pc7424xp for a 3 inch backing plate. the wolfgange fuzion wax i should you in the pic coast 175 by it self. it makes a black car look really wet. i dont have any pics up close will take tonight with light

im useing the flex and the pc7424xp for a 3 inch backing plate. the wolfgange fuzion wax i should you in the pic coast 175 by it self. it makes a black car look really wet. i dont have any pics up close will take tonight with light

I'm familiar with Fuzion, though I've never tried it. I spent my 200 bucks on Dodo Juice Supernatural.

Next wax will be Swissvax Concorso. I hear it's amazing.

yea the swissvaw is amazing i have it hardly ever use it. no one wants to pay for it so.. the fuzion is amazing. i will get close up pics of the paint tonight when i get home

Which Swissvax do you have? Concorso?

Just saw the current price on Concorso. WTF? It was a little over 200 like last year. Now it's $329?

Members online

No members online now.
Back