What did you do to your Mark VIII today?

You should install them in the middle of the night, and wrap the boxes with the old ones in them

Shocks

Good thinkin - ill try to get the boys mind wrapped around helping me put the shocks on this evening so we can have something to put back in the boxes lol --- thanks for the tip:iconcur:

94 Lincoln Road Trip

Took my baby on a roadtrip today - to stlouis - Wife went along too:D
Put 298 miles on her - the odometer reads 44,982,,,,
I'm starting to realize why you guys feel the way you do about your marks
Man o Man what a ride -- I was sittin in tall cotton :steering

94 lincoln2.jpg

Took my baby on a roadtrip today - to stlouis - Wife went along too:D
Put 298 miles on her - the odometer reads 44,982,,,,
I'm starting to realize why you guys feel the way you do about your marks
Man o Man what a ride -- I was sittin in tall cotton :steering
You need to sensor lower that thing in the worst freakin way. :lol:

Found out what my cel was that came on 2 weeks back. O2 bank 1. Since it hasn't returned and everthing is still running well i'll leave it alone till spring.

sensor lower

You need to sensor lower that thing in the worst freakin way. :lol:

Man i live 2 miles down a gravel road - quarter mile gravel drive back to my place -- i would love to ------ but -
I'm thinkin about looking at the values of the sensors and coming up with a mod to drop it with a dpdt switch with some potentiometers when she's not driving it --- hiding it in the ashtray--- i've been reading up on it - ive just had it 2 weeks --- o - and there's the cat delete and the kooks headers and the true duels and the wheels i want and the jmod - o let me see - yaa drillers polished intake when he gets tired of it and the fake carbon fiber valve covers and---------:cool:

Man i live 2 miles down a gravel road - quarter mile gravel drive back to my place -- i would love to ------ but -
I'm thinkin about looking at the values of the sensors and coming up with a mod to drop it with a dpdt switch with some potentiometers when she's not driving it --- hiding it in the ashtray--- i've been reading up on it - ive just had it 2 weeks --- o - and there's the cat delete and the kooks headers and the true duels and the wheels i want and the jmod - o let me see - yaa drillers polished intake when he gets tired of it and the fake carbon fiber valve covers and---------:cool:

you read this?
http://www.markviii.org/LOD2/airsuspension2.htm

or this?
http://members.chello.hu/breda.belarobert/asham8/

I live 2 miles down a gravel road. Never had issues with my Marks or Cobras. Dont need to SLAM it, just an inch will make it look WAY better.

slammed

I live 2 miles down a gravel road. Never had issues with my Marks or Cobras. Dont need to SLAM it, just an inch will make it look WAY better.

yep laser i am going to drop that back end a bit - i looked at it tonight - lol just looked and looked - erll i did go get the floor jack and jack stands from my garage and then looked and looked lolol:I

Took it for a drive for the first time in over a month! While out I got it washed and noticed a drive shaft vibration:( time to find a 93 or have one made! The gears go in over the winter!

Went and started mine up in storage. Looked at the Christmas gifts I bought for her this week and cannot wait till spring to put them on.

Went and put on my snow tires today and like a Dip S*** I put the rims on backwards again :rolleyes:
Tires-1.jpg

However this is the rear tire I took off so it looks like I did it just in time :confused:
Badtire.jpg

Members online

Back