another aux input thread - please help

Banker

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
there's too many confusing threads with all the diff model years and head units.

I have an '04 LS with stock THX 6 disc in-dash w/ Nav
i just want an aux input! (just a headphone jack or rca's or whatever, not for iPod)
which one do i need???
(btw i dont care if i lose my SAT functionality)

i attached a pic of my head unit just to clear

(note: some threads talk about pressing the CD button twice to see if i have external cd changer capability. my CD button is on the screen. pressing it twice does nothing.)

LS head unit.jpg

I should stay on my side :D

LOL....i came off as a bit of an ass in the post. My bad dude....i dont really have any bad blood with you guys. We all drive some quick V8 lincolns (cept for the 6 banger LS guys) but we are all in the right place.

I know squat about marks but enjoy reading on both sides.

We all drive some quick V8 Lincolns (cept for the 6 banger LS guys)

hey ass. i have a V6 lol
just kidding.
k, sweet, so i'll lose my SAT right? (which i totally dont care about, i edited my original post to reflect that). and do u personally have this adapter? u know for sure ur right?

(lol idk if ive ever even heard the term "6 banger" lol, cocky SOB's with ur V8s. i save like ONE mpg! lol ... for the record i love the LS's and i got mine clean as f*** for a steal. i try to forget how much i wish my specific LS had a V8 *tear*)

:L

I dont have this adapter but considered it and almost pulled the plug but im just installing a kenwood ddx 318 which has full ipod control plus pandora and aux inputs.

This is the adapter you need im sure of it.

And yes im damn cocky with my V8....its my first one coming from an old V6 suv with under 200 hp.

And yes im damn cocky with my V8....its my first one coming from an old V6 suv with under 200 hp.

i think i have like 200hp :(
havent had a speeding ticket in a while tho ;)

hate to say it but i spose if i wanted to more power i woulda got the Cadillac CTS. my buddy has one the same year as me and we give each other a lot of :q:q:q:q, cuz i think they're ugly inside and out lol

EDIT: oops. i said a bad word lol

The only cts worth looking at is the v and I'd rather have the sts-v.

LOL....i came off as a bit of an ass in the post. My bad dude....i dont really have any bad blood with you guys. We all drive some quick V8 lincolns (cept for the 6 banger LS guys) but we are all in the right place.

I know squat about marks but enjoy reading on both sides.

No biggie. I didn't even think about what you mentioned. I'm just used to modulators/transmitters as being the only way to incorporate an aux input.

Members online

No members online now.
Back