Terminator Bumper

Lux

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
So anyone know whats going on with these? I sent Legend mustangs an email last week and never got a response...the last time i talked to them they said something about it might be a few months...but im just wondering if this going to be something thats going to get produced or if anyones heard anything?

I would really like to have this piece.

He's working on it.

Last time I talked to him on the phone I was in the junkyard and couldn't hear him very well, but I think he said that he had some issues with the guy working on it, and ended up firing him and hiring someone else. He IS working on these bumpers. I actually just sent him 2 bumper lower valance (chin spoiler-looking thing) pieces last week. He needed them for fit-up purposes for the bumper they're using to make the mold.

It may not happen as fast as you'd like it to, but it's gonna happen...

Mold. Looks like mark viii will never get any production pieces on time or keep those pieces on production ex.. Lms wing ( lack of mold work and want ). I also want this bumper but maybe it'll let some save longer. Can you say group purchase.

I've been annoying the piss out of him about it since I need a new cover anyway and I am looking at boost options and could use a place to show off a intercooler.

I've been annoying the piss out of him about it

Seems like a good strategy..... Let me know how this works for ya :rolleyes:

I was told last week that it would still be a couple of months due to some set backs. I would much rather it take a long time to complete and be a quality piece then have it done quick and be crapy....

Atleast there is interest to keep him in business w/ them. And that is good for our hobby with these cars. Kudos to legend.

I don't see it happening, not with this amount of time gone by and once he sits down to figure hours and costs involved to finalize one finished cover. It isn't gonna be worth it, or you guys are gonna have to shell out serious money. If you think you are getting a bumper for 2 or 300 bucks no way in hell.

I think any custom made bumper for a mark viii is worth at least as much as a new replacement would cost. I realize they are no longer available, but I dont think that price is too high. This coming from the guy that has a gen 1 and wont buy one anyway lol.

I think any custom made bumper for a mark viii is worth at least as much as a new replacement would cost. I realize they are no longer available, but I dont think that price is too high. This coming from the guy that has a gen 1 and wont buy one anyway lol.

I would love to see it go into production. It would look nice & definitely different. I wouldn't buy it though. Don't think it would look nice in prairie tan.

Isn't there already a car with the cover on that was at Carlise? What happened to the mold for that one?

I believe that bumper was actually spliced together, and that bumper was used to make the mold for the production bumpers.

Isn't there already a car with the cover on that was at Carlise? What happened to the mold for that one?

That was a "one-off" bumper, used to spark interest in the product. Some trimming underneath was needed in order for it to fit correctly.

The second bumper made will address any fitment issues that were encountered with the first. This ensures the final product will truly be a "bolt-on" replacement bumper with no modifications. Once this second bumper is verified to fit correctly, it will be used to make a mold for the production run.

I can't wait to see it in black. On my car. Really hoping it's done by spring. That is when I plan on painting the car. If it's not done by then, i may not be buying one.

Members online

No members online now.
Back