WTS: Random 98 parts. Sensors, switches, rims, cupholder, molding PICS ADDED

stang99x

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I went to a local pullapart in search of a ballast, which in 4 days on the lot was of course gone with the wind. Grabbed a few pieces for spares, have some spare spares so here we go; (UPDATE; I gotten a lot of interest in other parts that were still on the car. If enough people want parts, I can go back down there. Its like 40 miles from my office so its a haul, I will just charge you guys cost plus a couple bucks for gas there and back)

LSC molding (non chrome strip) $100 + shipping
Its painted black but would need repaint. The drivers door piece has a crack in it, but it's not broken in half. The little pegs are intact. I just bought a molding set for mine 2 weeks ago after searching for a year, go figure.

Black cup holder assembly. $75
The ashtray door had the nonspring side broken, I repaired it with a piece of vacuum line and a screw and it works fine. (this is the same way I fixed my grey one)

Passenger Upper speaker (highs) Works fine $40

I also got the drivers seat motion switches and lumbar switch. Have the trunk pop and gas tank pop switches. I got 4 black ac vents in good shape, might put them in my car if the black doesn't clash to hard with the grey interior in my car so i'm iffy on selling those. And i got one rear and one front air ride height sensor. Headlight and dimmer switches(I couldn't test most of this stuff on the car, but the car appeared to have been in good shape less what the morons at pullapart before me had torn up. The headlight switch worked I did test it.) Make offers on the random little switches and vents and other parts.

Most of the dash was intact on that car, the wood bezel was chipped. If anyone has a particular need for anything just ask, i'll try and remember what was left and could possibly go back if needed.

I'm also looking for a neon ballast, and maybe the center light. My car is a non LSC but I'm replacing things as they come available to look LSC cause I like the monochromatic look more than the spotty chrome.
I also have the stock grey rims. They've been off my car for almost 3 years now, in very good condition.

Last edited:
are you saying you have the whole plastic drivers seat assembly or just the switches? I need the plastic part BAD. And I happen to have a good ballast. I need several black 98 interior parts. PM me if interested in a trade

I have just the switches with me. I think I remember the seat cover plastic being broken on the front end. However a few other member have asked about parts so if there is enough interest from enough members i'll make another drive down there for more parts. I'll sell you guys the parts for pretty much cost from the yard, plus a little bit for gas, as its a 38 mile drive from my office to the yard.

Adding some pictures to show condition:
lincolndriverseatswitches.gif

lincolntrunkandgaspopbuttons.gif

lincolndashcenter.gif

lincolnvents.gif

lincolnspeakerrear.gif

lincolnspeakerfront.gif

Make me an offer on the wheels. They are in pretty dam good shape considering their age. They've been off the car for about two years now sitting in boxes.

Buckeye sent you a PM

Ok, the cupholder is sold to buckeye pending payment.
The upper dash to sergmark pending me getting it this week.
Switch to speedracer is pending.

Anyone else have any requests? I'm headed back to the yard tues or wed this week to get a few more parts, and learned there is another 98 at the east yard so i'm going to go by there as well. I know nothing about the one in the east yard. So if you have any requests please post them here or PM me before tuesday. As I said, pretty much whatever they charge and a couple of gas bucks for me for the trip. Just glad to be able to help other members out.

Brett

TTT

Back from back surgery, as far as I know I haven't been paid for anything so it's all still available.

Back Surgery sucks!!! Been there twice myself but it sure made life better both times. The second time I could even walk again.

Good luck man take it easy and take care.

If you are going to the yard to pull parts you are crazier than me.

parts pulling is gonna have to wait a couple weeks. It seems mobility is limited after surgery. Imagine that:eek:

Hey man, when/if you go back to the yard, could you check on a gen 2 drivers side light.

I was out looking for a job when an elderly man backed up and smashed my light in pieces. Ive been rollin with clear packaging tape over it. :-|

He said he would pay for it. So lemme know! Thanks

Members online

Back