Gauging Interest in a "National LS Meet"

yeah it gets rough on here because no one actually has to put those gloves on, no real consequences. I think real life may be a bit more chill for most. Just a thought...

if you plan on coming and fighting, then just don't come its not needed... plus you never know who has a gun these days...

most of the shots taken on here are all in good fun anyway.

blackberry

For those who have blackberrys it may be easier to use the pins to talk to each other. As for attendance I will plan on it but as has been said it is a year away. Perhaps texting might be an option for those who don't have blackberrys?

most of the shots taken on here are all in good fun anyway.

Yeah, that's why I just called it smacktalk. I seriously doubt anyone is going to get into a fight over it. If they do, they need a life :)

Just gauging interest in throwing a national LS meet. For years I was on the Chevy Beretta boards. Every year we had a Berettafest(Beretta meet). Three day weekend event. We would all stay at the same hotel. Have almost the whole weekend planned. Hit the local atractions. Trip to the dragstrip. BBQ at the local park with a show-n-shine car show. Even had awards and attendance prizes.

How many members would truly be interested in an actual "National LS Meet"?

Now, I live in St Louis. Fairly centrally located in the U.S. I could do a LOT of leg work for getting group rate hotel prices and discounts. Could make arrangements for hitting the local attractions. AB brewery, Grants Farm, Arch, etc.....

Who would REALLY be interested?

When? June, July, Aug.

My vacation time starts next year! So Im all for it! I like meeting the people on here and getting to see some badass cars! Maybe one day mine will be something people talk about... :shifty::shifty::shifty: But anywho I am down for a national meet

If only I didn't live 2000 miles away :mad:

I love it out your way....Lived in Oak Harbor for a few years, in every were I have ever been, and I traveled constantly for 6 years straight, I have never found a place I loved more the Washington State..

Off topic yes but owell

Great idea guys!! I would like to go too, but i am too busy getting married next July in Europe :).

We need some incentive for all these westcoast kids, need travel distance prizes!

Furthest traveled gets a set of new coils! lol

aw crap im going to branson for a meet june 15-17th for ford pantherplatform cars but in my ls (cause im a mod on the site hosting), if i stay any longer i may have to swing by and trololol some.

I will be posting a new thread in early Jan with hotel info, price, location, etc. Also include a sign up list. Give me an idea on the turnout to make additional arrangements for other events for the weekend.

Members online

No members online now.
Back