Long time no see

Alexbougie

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
After a long to not be on the forum cause I sold my LS to a Ford Fusion 2010 SEL V6 FWD but still missing my LS :(

So this is my car now:

IMG_6241-1.jpg

IMG_6218-1.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

H&R sport lowering spring.
H&R Trak+ 25mm
HID 4300k in low and fog light.
Borla Exhaust with Magnaflow 4'' tips
LED license light.
Custom build Cold air intake.
LED switchback bulb in front corner.
Stoptech brake rotors, Pad with stainless steel brake line.
Klearz clear side markers.
Racing Beat Rear sway bar.
Racing Beat Front sway bar
Racing beat Rear Endlink
Blue Ford racing valves covers.
Powered by Ford custom coils cover
Mazdaspeed 3 gun metal 18" wheels
Hankook Ventus V12 EVO 215/45R18
VG shark Fin antenna
Steeda Strut tower brace

So now what I miss after a while ?

Welcome back looks like you been busy with mods on your new ride. My LS is in the shop getting ready to come out with new paint.

Welcome back looks like you been busy with mods on your new ride. My LS is in the shop getting ready to come out with new paint.

Oh yes and more still to come I ordered a set of headers with and high flow cat but still to be tuned, I can't wait to see your LS with a brand new paint job :D

Definitely going a good direction with your mods, making it less and less cookie cutter for sure.

Thank all as you know Mlara and andrizzle what I had done on my LS I try to do the same thing on my fusion trying to keep his stock look but in better

That's the cleanest fusion I have ever seen. Very nice work

I been thinking about selling mine also and buying a Fusion. My buddies sister has one and it rides smooth and gets really good gas mileage. Of course hers its a 4 cylinder but either way it looks clean. Your ride does look tight lowered.

Two in my family have new ones... very nice inside and out... a little on the small side but very nicely laid out. spec with sport edition with the nav...

Members online

No members online now.
Back