My New Winter Look *Might Hurt Your Eyes*

Bullschmidt

LVC Photographer
Reaction score
I changed up my 5 spokes for this winter. The black on black was growing old so I went with something a little more spicy lol.

*disclaimer*
In no way shape or form do I think this looks good. This was only done out of pure entertainment cause I thought it would look pretty bananas (as in crazy). So feel free to tell me how you really feel about it. Won't hurt my feelings :)

Shot right before I took off my RR's
6474325085_cd20e22726_b.jpg

New Color
6489157081_c98049b188_b.png

6489159607_514bf6fdca_b.jpg

6489160181_bc7ba216d2_b.png

Sorry if anyone throws up. I know this maybe difficult to look at lol

I just lost my lunch. Oh wait, my kids stole it, nevermind.

Thanks for warning because that's nasty.

The light hit the spot where its melted just perfectly. That's why it looks weird

After only a couple of days I've decided I'm going to go back to black next winter. This orange is pretty strange

ahahhaha why? why? why?!

certainly looks different lol...should have went with gold...

:bsflag:
I call bs, It looks like kids wash away paint. I was just talking to another member on painting a winter/stock set, trying to come up with some thing different.... but not that different

Agreed with gold!!!! Well atleast its just a winter look................... right?

Is it plasti-dip?

I can live with it for a few months. I thought about a metallic gold or a bright florescent yellow, those might have been better choices lol. I wanted something loud, in your face and different. Pretty sure I accomplished that

The paint I went with is a Rustoleum Florescent Orange rattle can and then clear coat.

I like it! I thought about painting my Lime Green after I plasti dip'd them.

That looks awesome for winter.

Why do you guys care how snow wheels look? It's not like he ditched the Rovers.

I give it thumbs up!

its cool cuz its different. makes me wish i had 2 sets of wheels again lol

When I was a kid, you just HAD to ditch the hubcaps and paint your wheels gold. That fad is now more than fifty years old!

KS

they look a bit darker compared to the cell phone pic you showed me.

Could just be the lighting though.

Definitely different!

:lol: I might be a bit bananas, but it looks kinda cool in a weird way. I think because it is so different obviously. The yellow would have screamed batmobile.

Reminds me of a few Civics in my area. Its doesn't look good on Civics either.

Nice tires! I've had great luck with winterforce.

I like how you are trying something different. But orange may not be the best. Never know til you try though, right?

Definitely different. Makes me wonder how a burnt orange LS would look. I always liked the darker orange color, GM has it for some of their cars.

i really like it actually reminds of like vws and stuff cuz there always paintin there wheels crazy colors

Members online

Back