LS Vinyl Wrap Project

How are you going to cut excess material? Someone posted on there that he didn't like wraps because the run the knife into the paint to cut excess off, then someone replied there are other ways.

Purple bmw, hugs, :lol: but if he likes it.

Steam is horrible and source based games suck as well.

Most people who play those games do so because they have a :q:q:q:qty computer that can't run anything like mw2 and mw3 or black ops.

Cod has the best mp out there.

Bra, you didn't just say that. Ignorance is bliss after all.

Yes i did.

I hate source with a passion.

Ive tried to get into CSS and TF2 and its like playing a game from 1995. I might be biased but im just too used to cod.

Its easy to mod and a good engine but im not into that. Im forced to use steam so i cant get rid of it.

Wrap begins in 2 weeks.

mb2ol.jpg

Damn, I'm more excited about this than I want to be lol I think it's going to be clean!

looks very nice!!! Looks like good quality stuff too... ETA on the rest?

dude its gunna look sick!!! i have actually had the oracal matte black vinyl sitting in my garage for a few months now just havent had the time to put it on and i dont no if i have the patients to do it myself!!! i wanted to be the first but your definatly gunna get yours done way before i get to it. :( good luck with it. cant wait to see pics!!! :D

Thanks guys! I am really getting the hang of this. The grille was pretty tough since I am doing seamless install, ended up with extra vinyl around the perimeter and had to work it all out throughout. Took a little over an hour just for this grill: Still have the LSE to do.

image7kv.jpg

The grille looks pretty hot.

You should follow in bull's foot steps and do the center of the grille red :shifty:

Its lookin good!
Once you master this you should put yourself up for hire lol

Looks great.:cool:

BTW Silly question. Don't you have a few dents on your hood? Have you fixed them? If not, the flat black finish will really bring them out. Make them very noticeable. Just asking.

There aren't dents per say, but there a some anomalies that I am worried may show up, just going to have to give it a shot an see what needs done.

I noticed it before in pictures you posted. I wasn't sure if it was dents or what. Is like a wave on the hood?

Looking good - I can't wait to see this finished either :D

Why not just pick up another hood - I would think it would be easier to find one since you don't care about the color what with wrapping it??

Yup. I have kept my eyes peeled locally for a hood in good shape in any color. But I am not having much luck, for some reason LS Parts aren't common here in OK. Lol

I am going to lay vinyl scrap over parts of the hood i think would be a problem and see how that goes. The general feeling is the waves are not visible except in the clearcoat reflections.

Members online

Back