Umm is this stock or aftermarket

DonDotta

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I was getting ready to run my LOC for my amp and sub, but I saw this in the on the passenger side in the trunk. It's a plastic box with a reset button that turns red. I don't know what this is, but I do have a aftermarket CD changer that's in the trunk that is not working, so I don't know if this is connected to the CD changer. So is this stock or aftermarket?

Also where do I tap into for the LOC signal.

mail

Got better pics? Is it solidly mounted or just kinda stuffed in there? Something factory would have been mounted in a bracket or something.

Fuel Pump crash cut off. Leave it alone. It is there in the event of a rear end crash and stops the fuel pump by cutting off the power, that is a reset switch you are referring to.

Fuel Pump crash cut off. Leave it alone. It is there in the event of a rear end crash and stops the fuel pump by cutting off the power, that is a reset switch you are referring to.

mine does not have any where near that many wires.

they're tracking you man, don't tamper with it, build a lead enclosure for it

not sure what that is

The fuel cutoff is on the driver's side. The OP said this box is located on the passenger side.

something to do with the radio i think it is an fm modulator like said above. its been so long since i have been in the trunk of a first gen.

My 95 has that. Didn't look to see what it might be. It is oe ford though. I might look into it this weekend when I drag it out to clean it.

That is not the inertia switch. It might be something for the radio. For the record I have a stripped lsc. No hid, no changer (single disc in the dash iirc), no phone.

iremember seeing it in my trunk I have aftermarket stereo anyways but front speakers are stock I replaced the rear with 6x9 and 2 kicker subs and 1600 watt amp box is right where it was behond box
Check my pics can't post pic from my phone right now. Do what you do.

Members online

No members online now.
Back