A Good Deal for an 06?

hurricanetuck

LVC Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow I might go ahead and buy a 2006 LS that I test drove today. It is super clean inside and out. Everything works and it feels super smooth. Its from a car lot and they are asking 8,000 for it, so I told them 8,000 with tax and title included and they agreed. Is this a good deal? It has 85,000 miles

That's a hell of a deal.

Even with minor issues it would be a good deal. If its fully loaded it books for close to 14,000.

not fully loaded, no sunroof, no heated seats. but damn is it beautiful
cecfc42becfe0b011179.jpg

That's one helluva deal sir. I paid almost that for my '04 with 70k miles with a lot of options however. Sometimes I think of having less options as just less stuff that can fail in the future.

Does it have navigation??

Hid lights? Wood grain steering wheel?? And what color interior?? No sunroof is a bit of a letdown but I could live with it for that price.

Edit: just noticed you're in mesquite. I'm not far from you just 10 mins from the airport. If you buy it come down this way for a photoshoot.

Hid lights? Wood grain steering wheel?? And what color interior?? No sunroof is a bit of a letdown but I could live with it for that price.

Edit: just noticed you're in mesquite. I'm not far from you just 10 mins from the airport. If you buy it come down this way for a photoshoot.

no wood, no hid's

cecfc42becfe0b011179_26.jpg

i shall do that ASAP

You can add all that stuff later on though.

Search on cars.com there's several 06's around here for a good price fully loaded but they are a few grand more.

yea ill be adding a nice nav unit that can be updated. when i had my 04' i was annoyed that there would be addresses that I could not get to because it was out dated.

That interior is smokin' hot, as well as the whole car! 8k? Where do I sign?

Seriously though, I think 06's can pass as 2011's. Or any gen 2 with an LSE front.

+1. 06 look so much better than %90 of cars driving around. They deff got the exterior look just right. Maybe a bit more work on the tails and it would be perfect.

Niiiice. Looks like that pic from the front was taken just off Central Expressway? I'm near Mesquite. 635 and Oates, LaPrada etc.

I see someone put a wing thing on the back of it. I don't like it anymore. Just kidding, that thing is pristine.

Hmmmmm

Too clean for 85k miles, looks like the left front fender color does not match the car, never seen that color on an LS. Why the new tires? hiding something? alignment issues from wreck damage? Examine it carefully, get carfax and take it to a good mechanic to check for problems.

Too clean for 85k miles, looks like the left front fender color does not match the car, never seen that color on an LS. Why the new tires? hiding something? alignment issues from wreck damage? Examine it carefully, get carfax and take it to a good mechanic to check for problems.

You should see my '00 with 178K miles. People still think it's new. Looks like the color is Silver Birch, which takes on all kinds of different hues depending on angle, lighting, etc. Very few of my panels match all the time. At 85K miles I'm sure the second set of tires is past it.

I have 73k and mine is just as clean.

My front and rear bumpers don't match exactly because I had them repainted due to rock chips. Has not been in an accident either.

Damn that thing is stripped. I didn't even know they offered a cassette player in the 06 ls haha. Actually I did. But damn that makes
Me wonder about the sound system aswell. If it were me I would get one that at least has the heated seats. You could get one for 10k with similar miles and it'd prolly at least have a 6disk, wood trim, heated seats, moonroof. Just saying. It's not worth buying a nice car to me if it's completely stripped of any avaliable options. The only thing going for it is the styling.

I also feel the need to add that I bought an 04 LSE with 32k hid's nav, thx, backup sensors, heated/cooled seats for 11,300 out the door last month. Yes it's an 04 but practically loaded minus sunroof and only 32k one owner. It was a steal,

Members online

Back