Been 3 months, how do SCP components hold up?

Ive talked to him a couple times for 30-40 mins about Mark 8s and T-birds, so i dont know what to tell you, i guess maybe he was having a sh*tty day.....idk

Been in this "hobby" for a while. I will NEVER hand a dime to Bill Evans (SCP). Ive had bad expierences with him before, not even taking into account his dealings with other folks here AND on other boards.

Yeah he just got under my skin.

On one hand he really tried hard to locate me a Magnaflow X-pipe. On the other I could have ordered it from someplace else if he wouldnt have waited a week to tell me he didnt have one after I payed.

Then had he of just accepted the fact I know what a broken ball joint boot looks like, what a bad ball joint sounds like and the pics I emailed him, sent me a new controll arm and had me send the one I bought back to him then I would have still spent another $1000 with him for the headers and a few other odds and ends.

Him telling me to pull it, pay to send it to him, wait for him to inspect it, pay for shipping for a THIRD time and then wait for it to show up is BS. I order TONS of stuff online and every single time I had an issue the new part was sent with a return lable for the old part if they wanted it. Most cases a picture of the failed part was more then adequate.

I could see if I was a brand new customer (maybe) and only bought an arm from him but I had been dealing with him for a couple years and spent a couple grand with him.

Plus the flat out lies that his were superior parts and that he NEVER had a warrenty claim on them..... well thats just BS.

Since only he sells the headers I guess I will just have to wait for a used set to appear.

I am searching for something else and thought that Bill's experiences were good enough for a bump after a year for the Noobs.

anybody that would charge double,even triple some brands(kooks etc.) and have complete sales rights so no one else can sell them cornering the market is a douche.you'll note i bought them anyway.

I wouldn't buy from bill at scp
again I had a very bad experience with him.

Back to the original question about the wheel hitting the spindle, is the rubber bumper that goes on the strut rod at the lca end still there? That was a recall for that problem.

Back to the original question about the wheel hitting the spindle, is the rubber bumper that goes on the strut rod at the lca end still there? That was a recall for that problem.
There was no question so there is no answer. Yes that car had bump stops. What does that matter when the sound occured all the time untill the wheel weight was scraped down?

Members online

No members online now.
Back