st gen guys get in here I'm feelin a little retarded

1bad4.6l

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok I haven't seen you guys in a while. So first off howdy from me. The vehicle in question is the chameleon which of course is a 95.

I have read a few threads, http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=43150, and this one http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=16438, and I have talked to a local friend who said that the service manual says it's on the right of the radio.

I can't find this thing to save my life. I'm wondering if anyone has put there hands on it and could offer help or a pic. Or a service manual pic.

Turn signals stopped working and I can't find the flasher. Sorry

Wasn't there Philly. I will look again though when the wife gewts back with the car. But I did have the glovebox out of the car..

Just use hand signals you tard!! Is that what happens when you dont post for a while? You forget how to post like a nowmal person? Lol! If you want some help let me know. I've got the 94 factory service manual over at webvette's I'll get it from him if you need it.

Its there man, you have to feel for it. You might be able to see it if you pull the radio or the message center, I can't remember. IIRC its like six or eight inches off the opening and like three or four inches up from the bottom edge of the opening.

93-94 is on rail behind glove box, 95 is on drivers side...removed cover below column it's there, been through this....looked all over couldn't find it in a 95 lsc I parted....needed flasher for my 93 which was behind glove box...went to parts car couldnt find it, turn key on with blinker on and listened, it's on drivers side

Thanks for all the replys. I did forget how to post things in a normal fashion Mike. All else fails take the whole car apart, it's gotta be there somewhere. Just never had this much trouble finding one.

Thanks again guys.

does your car sit?
if so...
have you tried to jiggle the emergency flasher switch on and off? if it seems to help, spray wd40 (lightly) down in its little recess and work it on/off/on/off.

Yeah when I re-read the thread that I had posted in I remembered the trick and probably went overkill on that poor little button.

Yeah when I re-read the thread that I had posted in I remembered the trick and probably went overkill on that poor little button.

this may sound stupid, but if your steering wheel is in its lowest tilt position lift it a couple clicks and try it. on my 93 the signals do not work in the lowest tilt setting. IdkY but they just wont

I remember once years ago mine had stopped working and we replaced the flasher and it still didn't work. It end up something at sometime had been dumped or spilled on the flasher and it was gummed up. I cleaned it up and WD 40ed it like zmt325 said and it was good as new.

Glad to see you back around these parts! If your still at the same J.O.B. I'll bring the wife's new ride by for you to see.

Still no luck to this day. I have ripped this mofoco apart. Mike or Tim any help would be appreciated.

Members online

Back