New Company's Coilover's Soon...?

Get some measurements on the control arm bushings so that we don't have to spend 700 bucks for a piece of rubber that just so happens to come with a control arm.

Get some measurements on the control arm bushings so that we don't have to spend 700 bucks for a piece of rubber that just so happens to come with a control arm.

Will do. Looking for OEM replacement or some kind of poly composite?

any progress?

I got the car last weekend. I work 2.5 hours away from where its stored, I was PUMPED to go work on this stuff this weekend... and the dog gets crazy sick. Put off for another week, sorry.
PS-pretty much a fire sale on the parts still on the car that I don't need. Check my sale thread.

In another thread, I mentioned that I have a source for both upper and lower poly/steel-shell bushings in various sizes. If you can give me dimensions, I'll try to match up. These are race parts but should easily be made to fit! Cost is $10-$15 each.

KS

Heading home this weekend to pull off a LOT of suspension to start getting R&D'd (finally). Looking forward to the next couple of weeks where we can see how fast, or slow this project will progress.
Remember, I'm selling a ton of stuff off the donor car so shoot me the items you'd like.

Rides the same so didnt kill anything. Thanks for the concern. IMO Eibach pro-kit is a joke.

the cutting was also done by a few others on here. One being the LS1 LS. His feedback was the same as mine about the ride.

I actually think the ride height/ride is perfect on my car with cut eibachs. It has only rubbed 1 time in a parking lot when I had the wheels turned all the way to the left. I'm used to :q:q:q:qty cars since I daily drive a Civic though......lol

IMAG0366.jpg

IMAG0356.jpg

I definitely don't want lower LOL. I still like to drive my car. If it was any lower, I would really have to worry about the oil pan.

The oil pan is damn near flush with the K-member.
IMAG0712.jpg

yeah im making a skid plate sheild for the engine and trans. Ill dd my car and Im not too worried about bumps I know what roads to take bc my civic was on the ground. Takes longer but I like cars so driving is part of it lol.

Keep it goin'

Several comments---

First, your car looks virtually perfect. Stance, tire/wheel relationship to car body, etc. (I like white cars, but your black/tint is just right.)

Fabricated pan shows evidence of very good workmanship. One more plus!

Since this post is the opposite of hate, you must be doing something WRONG. Oh, yeah, it's the choice of engine!!!:rolleyes:

Gotcha:D

KS

Might already have front top wishbone camber adjustment figured out... :) Working on coilovers today, already have a base line of what we're going after.

Members online

No members online now.
Back