So.... What have I missed?

FASTLLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I've been gone for what feels like ages. So whatcha all been up to? I got the job of my dreams so I'm sitting pretty good haha.. While I've been gone, I bought a 04 jetta gli 1.8t for my fi needs and am going through the process of buying a diesel.

Yes I still have the Lincoln.. It's up in storage for the winter but with this job I can start finishing up some of these projects.. Lol :cool:

holy fck man! i thought you were gone for good, glad to see you back.

good call on the gli, not a vr6, but that appearance package makes the 1.8t totally worth it. I still miss my MKIV Jetta VR :(

what color did oyu go with? BMP, DBP, TR? Any plans for it? pics?

EDIT: and youve missed A LOT!

heres my baby right before i sold her...just to show off lol
DSC01580-1.jpg

Hey bud. Yea, I'll post pics of both after the holidays.

I just use the gli as a traveling car. I've put 10,000 miles on it in 4 months.. More than what I've put on the Lincoln in 3 years lol. It had an aftermarket intake on it when I bought it so you can really hear the dv blow off. Plus getting 33 mpgs is a plus

I thought you died.

What's this dream job? Any openings? lol

Oh and mlara is lying, nothing has changed. At least I haven't seen anyone do anything significant in months.

mlara, you need to post more pics of your LS... I pretty much love it.

mlara, you need to post more pics of your LS... I pretty much love it.
thanks man, means alot coming from the guy who owns one of my top 5 favorite LSes. And i'm going to do one last photoshoot soon. But back to FAST...

Mine is a dark grey metallic but looks pretty close to that (minus the chrome mirrors and bumper of course) lol
Oh shoot true forgot about that color, good choice. I would prob go with any color except TR.

anyway how are you liking it? how do you think it matches up against the LS in a straight line? i always wanted to race my vr6 against my LS lol but i could never get a second driver.

Good to see ya... I put it a good 50 a week... but 10 or so of that is on here so...:shifty:

anyway how are you liking it? how do you think it matches up against the LS in a straight line?

It's pretty quick and all but the first time I actually got on it and had tire spin I was like not cool. Lol

Welcome back maine....good to have you back.

Good to see ya... I put it a good 50 a week... but 10 or so of that is on here so...:shifty:

Oh I can relate to that lol

Hes Alive !! Good job on the dream job! Hows that turbo coming along ?

Supercharger.. I pretty much have everything just need to put it on.... In the sporting when I take it out of storage

Welcome back. My LS isn't back yet, so thats new, or not new.

If you are going to wait to work on it until spring then I will beat you to the FI race, your jetta doesn't count.

how do you think it matches up against the LS in a straight line? i always wanted to race my vr6 against my LS lol but i could never get a second driver.

I got friends that are "dubbers" with VR's, Ive pulled a couple car lengths from rolls and digs.. They didnt have anything special tho, intake and exhaust..

Oh and Jag suspension parts fit on the LS, thats about all thats new, Jag H&R springs and the Bilstiens iirc

The forum told me that you were dead. Glad that they were wrong. I dont mean this in a gay way but welcome to the pole climbers club.

Nice nice. Got an installed pic?

Thanks man. Glad to be doing something I love doing with people that are awesome to work with.

Also happy I'm not dead also lol

Not yet installed. I am putting chrome on the area that holds the led's so they blend in with the bowls. I then have some other modifications and refinishing the lenses.

Damn. Its been awhile. Glad to see you are alive and kicking. Congrats on the job. Your lucky to have a job that you love to do.

I finally painted all the chrome on my LS. Bought and installed Magnaflow catback. Planning a LS meet here in St Louis June 15th thur 17th. You have to make it down for that.

Members online

Back