After Market Nav Aux Port?

Andrew L

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am thinking of getting an aftermarket Nav unit for my LS. I got an 04. I am new to the whole after market radio scene and I have a question reguarding these units. Do they put the Aux Port on the back of the units as well? or do they all have them on the front?

Reason why I ask is cause I ready wired an Aux cable to the factory stereo and have it going into the center console so its out of site.

P8100034.jpg

I would really like to keep this setup if possible so I am just curious if they have it in the rear this way I can keep it the same.

Also does any one know where to get the device so the steering wheel controls can work with the new head unit?

Thanks in advance guys! :)

That depends completely on which aftermarket nav you get. Many also have a USB input, often in the back.

Yea, I know it would be based on the which one I would get, but I am wondering if they even offer that as a option. It seems like most have it in the front. I have been surfing through amazon to get some ideas but a lot don't show the back of the unit so its hard to tell.

Why are you using amazon??

Sonic electronix is way better and has some great deals.

Members online

No members online now.
Back