98 mark part out

That rear bumper is nearly perfect, it's just been under a holly tree for the past few months. The same goes for the trunklid & the doors. It's hard to tell but it's bright pearlescent white. Don't let those body parts go to the junkyard guys.

That rear bumper is nearly perfect, it's just been under a holly tree for the past few months. The same goes for the trunklid & the doors. It's hard to tell but it's bright pearlescent white. Don't let those body parts go to the junkyard guys.

every time i see your sig pic i cry a little inside.

Do you still have the radio? And does it play CDs

i am not going to promise anything about the head unit.
it is here but it has been out for a long time. P.O. stated it worked but i can not promise anything.

it is not A CD

you would be better finding one local at a j yard. shipping is hard on these old head units. you should be able to pick one up for $25

Ahh okay thanks. I was wondering though. I have a 95, and I don't think I have JBL (no CD or CD changer), can I put a CD changer and CD radio in my car from a JBL car or will it not work.

Also could I use other Stock Headunits from other fords (expedition, navigator, ETC)

Ahh okay thanks. I was wondering though. I have a 95, and I don't think I have JBL (no CD or CD changer), can I put a CD changer and CD radio in my car from a JBL car or will it not work.

Also could I use other Stock Headunits from other fords (expedition, navigator, ETC)

do not know. I instantly junked all the jbl stuff. it was like getting rid of a rash. it had to go

i did not ship today super busy sorry.

What condition is the passenger front air strut in? Mine is bent I think, and I need a inexpensive replacement pronto. I'm in Houston

What condition is the passenger front air strut in? Mine is bent I think, and I need a inexpensive replacement pronto. I'm in Houston

i forgot to mention all the air stuff is gone!! :(:rolleyes: o well

if anyone has a asham 8 laying around i am looking

The radios are the same JBL/non JBL. I have a CD head unit that will fit a '95 for $30 plus shipping.

No thanks, found one on ebay.

make sure it is not your vlcm. and make sure you get the 2nd gen fan. they are different. the first gen is a 3 speed as where the second gen is a variable speed.

if I am high on price please let me know. offer me something that you feel is fare.

i am not a second gen guy, so all these parts have to go. you will not hurt my feelings by offering me $20, I am a big boy who likes to negotiate.

pulling some parts today will post pics up. i need to move the metal so let me know what you need with an offer...

What's left?

Maybe you could post pics as the car sits, so you don't have to try and list everything.

What's left?

Maybe you could post pics as the car sits, so you don't have to try and list everything.

everything in the previous pics minus
grille
mirrors
trunk net
headlight switch
ash tray door
Drivers door handle
no air ride stuff at all.

abs sensors pending. If I can get them out, i have a shipping deadline i may not be able to meet for him.

Last edited:
make sure it is not your vlcm. and make sure you get the 2nd gen fan. they are different. the first gen is a 3 speed as where the second gen is a variable speed.

if I am high on price please let me know. offer me something that you feel is fare.

i am not a second gen guy, so all these parts have to go. you will not hurt my feelings by offering me $20, I am a big boy who likes to negotiate.

I wasn't looking out for your feelings, not that I like to offend anybody, but educating a new seller is a PITA, and I know because I have done it and been one.

$70 shipped is a fair price, some get more, some get less. I've found a local seller with lots of experience with these fans, and that's a smarter way for me to go vs offering you less (like $50 shipped) than what you should be able to sell the fan for to somebody else, especially if you do it locally without the problems and cost of shipping.

and make sure you get the 2nd gen fan. they are different. the first gen is a 3 speed as where the second gen is a variable speed.

im pretty sure they interchange. i mean its only a DC motor. not much to it.

Do you sttill have the ash tray door/lid?.

"promised to someone. sorry, did not list that "

Would that be me?.

"promised to someone. sorry, did not list that "

Would that be me?.

o... yep along with the door handle.
I am not going to be able to pull it for a few days. I have a horrible chest cold.(D@mn sinuses)

If you need parts for a 98 ce I may have some.

WoW bro...I did not do this on your thread out of respect, even after you pissed in a few guys cheerios.

FYI (just in case you missed it)

this is disrespectful and a douche bag move, to put your stuff for sale on the thread that I am parting MY car on.
just because you had a mental break down on your thread and no one is buying your stuff doesn't mean you can come over to this one with your douche baggery. I am not setting the world on fire over here ether.

Go Away Please. :D And have a nice day, Glitch :eek:

If anyone is uninformed on this guys personality JUST GO HERE... http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=78610
start at post #16 and read through. If you still want to deal with him then that is your fault, you have been warned.

Members online

Back