rust free 98 black/black lsc 108k miles with extra 4.10 rear and tons of parts

v8only

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm only considering my options here, and gauging interest....

I paid $3500 for the car, and that's what I'd have to get back from it, but it comes with a LOT of extra parts. It's got 108k original miles, but the damned original speedo broke just yesterday. I swapped one on from my parts car, and it reads 118k miles now :(..I've got the original speedo and I'm going to see if the mileage chip is swappable.

Anyhow, interior is a 9.5 out of 10 or so. Body is real clean. Paint has usual fading crap all over trunklid and roof. Sides are "ok" but they have some light scratching......It's all stock now, except for air silencer removal. Just threw new spark plugs at it. Sunroof car, but the sunroof track seems stripped out.

I've got an entire 4.10 trac lok rear, JUST rebuilt, it's complete, disc to disc along with the entire subframe, I dropped it straight down from the parts car...I've got the original chrome 10 spoke wheels in near mint shape, and various extra interior parts (tan) from the parts car, as well as 2 doors, a fender, a hood, a trunklid, tail lights (including center light too)....$3500 buys it all. I've also got an extra lsc exhaust I can throw in including a center x pipe with the center cat converted to an x

Engine, trans in amazing shape...air suspension works. Rear deflates now and then, and arnott struts up front work great, but have a rattle over bad surfaces. No check engine light, fresh dark tint. jbl Stereo system is all original, including operational trunk disc changer, except that it's got an alpine head unit plugged into the stock amps (stock radio blew)

anyhow, I think $3500 with all those parts is MORE than fair...if I can get my asking price I'll probably sell....

I'm looking at newer 4x4 trucks, something bigger. This lincoln just isn't working with all three kids piled in the back....

so cal, corona area

Washed%20DR%20side.jpg

Washed%20Side%20Rear.jpg

Inside.jpg

shot with the old wheels, that I still have

Tint%20at%20shop.jpg

oh yea, I have most of a coil spring conversion and a 93 aluminum one piece driveshaft to throw in

Good luck with the sale.

I like the stangs :) 65..66?

Blue shell a pinto???

I took the blue 66 in the pic apart and traded the shell for a nice 98gt :)...the blue 66 was too rusted for me.

I now have another 66 coupe, rare bench seat coupe...I've already installed a 96 explorer 8.8 which you see in the pic, it's got 373 gears, trak lok, 31 spline and disc brake. Car is getting a 5.0 roller crate motor with alum gt40 heads, b303 cam, t5 5 speed trans and EFI with a cobra intake

66%20outside%20with%20bullitts%20pass%20side.jpg

The blue car is a long project...grew up in it, my mom bought it new in 72...it's a 2 door maverick.....i'm re assembling it. It's also getting a 5.0 crate motor (I stumbled upon 2 of them cheap lol)...along with a lentech AOD...I'm going carb'd on it though, so the efi stuff seen in this pic is going onto the 66 mustang

Mav%20in%20garage%20hood%20up.jpg

Mav%20in%20garage%20hood%20down.jpg

Love it.
A man with good taste.:cool:

I should have guessed maverick

Some of my fun.

10-04035.jpg

love the EFI stuff in the old cars. most people i talk to just dismiss it as too complex.

oh hell yea!!! post car or non post? I almost bought a 64/65 falcon b4 I got the 66 project..I love those things....

btw, as far as the thread goes, I've got it listed locally on craigslist

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/2638112717.html

Its a non post....its a sprint.
If you can't sell it use it as a donor for your next project.
;)

love the EFI stuff in the old cars. most people i talk to just dismiss it as too complex.
I think it makes a great combo.
Love your cougar.
I was thinking SBF until I found the welder series.
http://www.welderseries.com/blog/online-store/ws14540/

Makes a stang II swap aFORDable.
:D

I spent the last 12+ years doing nothing but wrenching on 5.0 efi fox mustangs...Then I got burnt out on them, but moreso cali smog, so I picked up a classic with a carb. HAHA...I stared down at that carb and didn't have the slightest idea what to do with it. man how I longed for the "simplicity" of my efi 5.0 mustangs....I learned that carb pretty decent over the next couple of years, but in the end, the car will never ever run like they do with efi and a computer, and that's why I'm changing over.

Wow cool, Ive got a Maverick too... love it 70 coupe. With a flat tappet 302... have a 408w ready to go in it if I ever put the 3 link in it.

You still have the 10 spokes? If your willing to sell them seperate, how much you want for them?

Members online

No members online now.
Back