Lincoln ls 18" Anteras for sale $390

04ls8u

LVC Member
Reaction score
link to page
http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?p=868601#post868601

IMAG0024.jpg

Wish you werent all the way across the country.. Shipping quote to 06066??

Shipped 19's across the country for about 140 with usps. I wrapped the $hit out of them with card bord, tape, serran wrap, tape, more serran wrap, and more tape , really wrapped them good, and they arrived as they left.

I have been trying to get ahold of this guy since day one of him posting but have not heard back from him

Sold boys they are mine thanks O4ls8u, I understand the deal closes Sat or Sunday. Thanks for your patience now to get them back ot Ontario LOL. Good reason to fly out I think :)

Winner

Nice score. Upsize wheels really set off an LS. Even more so with lowering springs.

Nice score. Upsize wheels really set off an LS. Even more so with lowering springs.

To be honest I'm a little concerned about using the lowering springs. I intend to drive the car "hard" so rubbing and bottoming out has me concerned. Should I just lower the back? Or should I lower the front as well? I've seen a pile of threads on here about the lowering kits and I noticed a number of conflicting statments about bottoming out, some say they do some say they don't. In this case the 18 wheels...I just don't know I wish I had more confidence from someone on the forum.

19's with eibachs and 5 people in my ls, didn't bottom out once on a 4hr drive, 2 there and 2 back.

19's with eibachs and 5 people in my ls, didn't bottom out once on a 4hr drive, 2 there and 2 back.

Sold .... I'll take that andget them for my restoration project

Thank you renzo....and your cousin Bob very nice guy....enjoy:)

Hey thank you and for your patience. Thinking about flying out for a visit on Thursday then driven back over the weekend with the wheels :)

Ok so Thanks again for the wheels. Flew out to LA on Thursday morning, landing in LA at 3:00 pm went and watched the Ducks Vs LA Kings Game left LA Friday morning with wheels in cousins van headed for Detroit. Made it from LA to Detroit in 48hrs wheels at home new rubber being put on them today now back to the restoration of the rest of the car.

Members online

Back