For Sale: 2006 Lincoln LS Vivid Red

JMC

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale is our 2006 Lincoln LS in the super rare "Vivid Red" paint. 2006 is the last of the best. 2006 was the last year for the LS. In 2006, all LS's were given the V8 engine, new wheels, body-colored lower ground effects, body colored waterfall grille surround, body-colored rear license plate surround and the sporty front bumper that was previously only available on LS's with the "LSE" package. We searched for the perfect (to us) LS for over 2 months before finding this one over 2,000 miles away. Bought it from a Lincoln dealer in Washington state and had it shipped to us. I have owned 2 LS's over the years. The LS is an amazing sport sedan. This car has a clean title and Carfax. This particular car is painted in the extra cost color, "Vivid Red." Very few 06 LS's were optioned with this color. The interior is camel. This car is equipped with perforated leather seats that are both heated and air-conditioned, dual automatic climate control, upgraded Audiophile stereo with 6-disk in-dash cd changer, wood package with real wood inserts, wood steering wheel and shift knob, SST auto-manual sport transmission, side air-bags, side curtain air-bags, power adjustable pedals, rear park sensors, power moonroof, electronic parking brake, power seats, heated mirrors and windows, HID headlights, Advance Trac traction control system, 17" 5-spoke chrome wheels, fuel/millage monitor, tinted windows and 3M clear bra on the grille, hood and fenders. Car just hit 47,000 miles. The car has been very well maintained, waxed 3 times per year and has had oil changed every 3,500 miles. The only reason we are selling is because we are needing an SUV now that we have a child. We still owe $15,300, but are open to best offers.

P9261808.jpg

P9261806.jpg

P8151768.jpg

P9261809.jpg

P6091709-1.jpg

P6091699.jpg

P1012375.jpg

P6091688-1.jpg

P6091705.jpg

I still have this car available. For some reason I am unable to update my initial thread, but the car now has 49,000 miles and we are looking for $14,599.

dude if i was in the market for a car and had the $$ id probably look into it, clean car and i really dig the color. good lucky with the sale

Beautiful car! Love the color, and it looks great! Nonetheless, I don't have the $ for her. Good luck with the sale though!

headlights

i have a set of hid headlights where the bezels are painted Vivid Red to match and it also has 6k Umnitza Halo's in em. message me if interested in a swap.

She is a beauty! if only money grew on trees...

Car is still forsale. We are in the Orlando, FL area. $13,600! Thanks for your interest.

not sure if you still have this available or not - but PM sent

Ls

Hi,
IIf this car is still available, please e-mail me more info, carfax etx. I am relly interested

Kind regards

TJ Ferreira

Members online

No members online now.
Back