chrome ten spokes FS $200

v8only

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
4 wheels, no center caps (easy to find on ebay cheap)

these wheels are all in fanastic shape, no rust and I don't believe any curb rash...$200, corona,ca

I will ship, but it may be easiest to yank the tires off before I ship, they're junky anyhow

Please post pics of the wheels. It helps one make a more informed decision about the purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:
damn, you're harsh but you're absolutely correct...I had the link to my c/l add when I typed this and forgot to post it

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/2621342706.html

and here is a couple of shots of them installed on the car. I'll take some better pictures tomorrow

Tint%20at%20shop.jpg

side%20shot.jpg

I didn't realize you edited it, I did see the original post :)...i've been around message forums for close to a decade, 25-30k posts later, I still slip now and again

those are nice, agree with the post about black marks with chrome lookin classy, whati got now looks classy, chrome 16'' 20 spokes with white walls, but im a kid, i want sporty, 17''s, staggered, red calipers. those are some good looking rims

Do you still have these. I have octastars now but would really like the ten spokes. I live in Kentucky. Zip is 40047. Would you be willing to ship. Don't need the tires.

Do you still have these. I have octastars now but would really like the ten spokes. I live in Kentucky. Zip is 40047. Would you be willing to ship. Don't need the tires.

i have chrome 20 spokes up for sale, 16'' -- 1 summer set and 1 winter set, 200 for all 8 plus shipping.

Members online

No members online now.
Back