Off da chain

Okay...it does not look like sh**. It looks like sh**on top of sh**. Do not sell him short fellaz. ;). And I never flame others cars....but damn.

Trolled.jpg

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/search.php?searchid=1633301

sup dawg yo fo ral, dog gotz to b strieght kna mean, yo tha pics dog made me vomit on my pimp ass laptop for realz.

I'm not sure whats worse your car and the debacle your making of the English language.

Horrible!! Im sorry but i did chuckle when looking at the pics.

Is that the Green Hornets car? Looks like you guys are ready to ride out for Halloween.

Theres a plastic hand on the dash of the green car.

Horrible!! Im sorry but i did chuckle when looking at the pics.

Is that the Green Hornets car? Looks like you guys are ready to ride out for Halloween.

Theres a plastic hand on the dash of the green car.

hahaha I saw that to was like wtf

that pic looks like the Vomit Mobile being chased by the Pepto Bismo Mobile....I get his hole plate/car color now..

He's 1siksol that's why his car is Pepto pink...

Dat be tha bom yo, pink fo sho homie. cant wait fo tha duece dueces yo.

Who talks like that? Why dont you just go buy a '64 Impala, put it on sum 28" wire wheels and be true to your own ignorance. Looks like something that idiot on youtube from Car Show Customs would do.

"English...... Do you speak it."

Things I noticed between gasp of laughter. Its a first gen with second gen front and rear bumpers. The trunk "was" a second gen. Before they shaved the taillights and rear surround. The taillights are second gen too. With that being said. WHY????? The color combination is horrible. The 22's will only draw more attention to an already ugly looking LS. I applaud the body work, but the color choice is terrible.

On a side note. "Troll" maybe. Lincoln Jealous most likely. This guy joined few months after JL got "banned". Plus his choice of color combination. Wouldn't surprise me.

Looks like a GenII: No windsheild sprayers on hood, location of rear window brake light, keyless entry on drivers door, bumpers, tailights, front headlights, folding drivers side mirror.

That's what I was thinking LDM
I didn't think the gen2 and the gen1 tail lights
Was interchangeable like rollin was saying. Hell
If that was the case, I would've changed those
Out along time ago...

But then again it was in the body shop and they
Could have easily molded the gen1 to support the
Gen2 tail lights.
But I don't think that would be the case concidering
That the hood, mirrors, 3rd brake light, front&back
Bumper all belong to the 2nd gen.

But like I said. Anything is possible... I mean just
Look at the :q:q:q:qty pink paint job. And not to mention
The slime green '88-'91 Honda civic in the picture.

Painting the LS's wheels green like the other car would drastically improve the look.

I have noticed I've been flossing more since the OP.

I don't think he is totally ignorant because at least he has an LS. If he is dumb for that, then so are we. LOL.....

Fo shizzle my nizzle?!
Or is it fo sheezie my neezie?...

Either way my nappy nig, I've been
Flossin, even ballin outta control
Eva since I seent dis mastapeice
In fact, I went to Wally world an
Got me some flame stickas, and dose
Fake ass side vents and puttem' on
My slab dawg.... Ya Hurd?!!
An I can't seem to keep dem boppers
Off my jock ya dig?!

mah boy neo be rollin hard on his new rims. paint comin up next for him he want some candy paint to

321565_10150422404466944_369346666943_10169417_94616844_n.jpg

y are all u guys hatin on me and my baby

cause you a f-ucking idiot with poor English skills on top of the fact you ruined a Lincoln LS with you your ghetto ass paint job that looks likes Barbie street cruiser.......no ones hatin on you its hating on you moron go back to school and learn English dip S-hit....

If that's you baby you should have gotten a abortion.

This guy is obviously just trying to get under peoples nerves. His boy neo is most likely a pic he got off of the internet which he'd thought would piss people off.

Banned for a reason.

Relax guys, he's obviously a Mary Kay sales woMan. Maybe he's jealous of Cadillac?

Looks like a GenII: No windsheild sprayers on hood, location of rear window brake light, keyless entry on drivers door, bumpers, tailights, front headlights, folding drivers side mirror.

Chrome trim around the side windows. Dead give away. Never on a gen 2. BUT the third brakelight does pose the question. The trunk lid, bumpers, taillight, headlights, mirror swaps we have all seen. The third brakelight????? Why? But why swap the chrome trim around the side windows from a gen 1 to a gen 2?

At first clance I want to say gen 1. BUT that third brakelight location makes me think maybe a gen 2. Still would like to know why anyone would want to swap the chrome trim around the windows.

Not real familiar with what year the keypad first came out on the LS.

297120_2363373239169_1095489641_4152087_1719860098_n.jpg

Chrome trim around the side windows. Dead give away. Never on a gen 2.

I noticed that chrome too, but didn't know it was only Gen1. That's a lot of work to have that many GenII parts on a Gen1.

It would be cheaper and easier to put chrome around the windows on a GenII, instead of the other way around. Maybe that's what he did, chrome the windows.

Are those GenII front head-rests?

Regardless, it's eye catching and has been an entertaining thread reading TD's posts. Kinda fun actually.

y are all u guys hatin on me and my baby

You asked for our opinions. You are getting them. If you can't handle what we have to say, then don't ask. Opinions are like @$$h0le$. Everyone has one. But in your case. You are driving a large pink one with a black roof. To bad you didn't paint the roof brown. It would have looked more like an @$$h0le from above.

BTW "Hatin" is such a harsh word. More like looking at it causes some of us to through up a little in mouth.:yuck:

Members online

No members online now.
Back