Thinking of doing the unthinkable...

If I were in the market for an LS again, that's the only one I'd ever consider buying.

Good luck with everything. :Beer

Its a shame if you sell it, I feel if its not hurting your pocket at all and cars probably paid off you have a one of a kind of LS......well you and alax:p

Yes the AC and heat work either all one or the other. But I have another more recent post showing how I installed a switch inside the center console that powers the DCC valve open or closed for heat or not. And there is a switch on the center console where the traction button used to be that turns on the AC compressor and fan.

Why are you selling? Bored of it?

I would keep it, but that just me. Like mine, I have put too much money into it to just sell it for nothing.

IMAG0212.jpg

IMAG0216.jpg

IMAG0217.jpg

IMAG0222.jpg

Why are you selling? Bored of it?

I would keep it, but that just me. Like mine, I have put too much money into it to just sell it for nothing.

I don't know if I'm getting bored or just looking to get a newer car perhaps. Mainly just curious if there would be any interest. But money is always nice to have too LOL

How can you be bored of an ls, let alone one with as much hp and uniqueness as yours :eek:

What are you looking to replace it with?

You can just keep the LS, buy a new car for the weekends, and use the ls for the weekdays

Oh I guess I'm not exactly bored, just been buying and selling several cars lately and was thinking if I sell the LS I could buy a nice newer car or just pay off some bills. But like I said before, I don't have to sell it. But I just feel bad bc it sat for the last 2 months. Kind of a waste.

Seriously...I don't think I could get bored of it.

I would add a supercharger to that block and wreck havoc at the track.

Oh I guess I'm not exactly bored, just been buying and selling several cars lately and was thinking if I sell the LS I could buy a nice newer car or just pay off some bills. But like I said before, I don't have to sell it. But I just feel bad bc it sat for the last 2 months. Kind of a waste.

Yea and I thought about doing a blower or Turbo but just don't want to keep dumping money into it.

What new cars are you interested in?

Don't do it!!! That's like a slap to the face of so many of us that love ls's or worst to people that have lost a LS in a wreck. Like it was said before if it's not hurting your pockets then I see no point. I would think the sentimental value is way more then what someone will be willing to pay, atleast the average person won't. I would but I know what that baby is worth!. :)

What new cars are you interested in?

Looking for more luxury like a Lexus LS430 or a Mercedes.

Don't do it!!! That's like a slap to the face of so many of us that love ls's or worst to people that have lost a LS in a wreck. Like it was said before if it's not hurting your pockets then I see no point. I would think the sentimental value is way more then what someone will be willing to pay, atleast the average person won't. I would but I know what that baby is worth!. :)

Well its worth whatever somebody pays for it LOL. I did post it on LS1tech and already had two trade offers even though I just put for sale. One guy wanted to trade a CTS-V and the other a C5 Corvette. But I'm not looking for either one of those but those are in the same price range as what I want out of it.

Looking for more luxury like a Lexus LS430 or a Mercedes.

Well its worth whatever somebody pays for it LOL. I did post it on LS1tech and already had two trade offers even though I just put for sale. One guy wanted to trade a CTS-V and the other a C5 Corvette. But I'm not looking for either one of those but those are in the same price range as what I want out of it.

Trade for the CTS-V and sell it. You'll get more for it and it would be easier to sell. I still can't believe you would even consider getting rid of the LS though. That thing is a monster in a tuxedo.

I'm back from the dead to say, that's one hell of a car. When I first bought my LS that is what I dreamed of doing to it. The wheels, stance, motor, etc.... absolutely perfect. Regardless what you want to do with it, my hats off.

I'm not hijacking or fibbin when I say this. Someone was speaking to me through my computer, knew that I was in Warsaw, and they said something about death. It was someone talking all trucker like while this thread was open on my computer. I look up and read KD00LS reply, coincidence? Creeepy!

I'm not hijacking or fibbin when I say this. Someone was speaking to me through my computer, knew that I was in Warsaw, and they said something about death. It was someone talking all trucker like while this thread was open on my computer. I look up and read KD00LS reply, coincidence? Creeepy!

LOok BeHind YoU!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back