inconsiderate idiots

the1andonlyGR81

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
so im sitting in my lsc behind my friends resteraunt and this lady pulls up in a mercedes, parks right next to me when there are open spots everywhere else, flings her door open right into my door, and as shes getting out leaning on the door. I roll down the window and say "lady what the @#$! are you doing?" she says oh i didnt know you were in the car! i told her what difference does that make she's like oh its just a little ding. I cant get out easily anymore because im in a wheelchair now, she put a 6" crease right in the middle of my door! then she proceeds to just walk away. after she left i pulled off all the balancers off her rims. plus something else iwont mention here, but man, what a @#$%&**$!

Umm, police or get pics/her info ect. No way in hell I would've just let her walk out off..

no i didnt just let it go lets just say its gonna cost her alot.

That may be true but your door's still f'd.

And since it's creased it wont beable to get popped out by a paintless dent repair joint.
All i'm saying is that it should've been handled differently.

I think you.... ultimately.... did the right thing by getting "even" with her. But as said, that doesn't fix your door.

the front and rear bumpers are hazy, ive tried rubbing compound, high speed buffing actually finish 2001 works pretty good as long as you keep at it every couple weeks, but im due for paint soon and have a buddy with a shop, but just seeing the crease everyday annoys the hell out of me. I have a really short fuse, or used to before i was paralyzed, but i went inside, tried to be diplomatic, got nowhere cops for this are pretty much a waste of their time and mine, but a couple gallons of water in gas tank, goes a long way, or rather, nowhere

I guess I can see were you're coming from now. You had shi tty paint and are going to paint it anyways, tried to talk to her ect. Could've called the cops but who knows what would've happened.

no i didnt just let it go lets just say its gonna cost her alot.

If she had a hood ornament, and you too it, they are just $20 new :)

But I tip my hand to you, you did something most of us WANT to do to idiots like this.

big bitch at the gym when i was living in nicaragua broke my bicycle which is mymode of transportation to school. come backj at night, and beat the :q:q:q:q out of his motorcycle.

dented gas tanks, broke gauges tore seat, anything in that general area i hit,

know the gauges werent ever going to get fixed, there expensive im sure.

Ya, I would have gotten her insurance information. Imagine if someone had caught you messing with your car, she would have turned it all back on you.

haha i had that happen to me once. i was in a subway eating and at the time i had a right hand drive civic with kandy tangerine paint and graphic and all that cool stuff. well this guy pulled up flung his door righ into mine then came in and ate and never said a word to anyone. well i finish eating went out saw the dent then turned my back to his truck and kicked his passenger door in laughed then got in mine and left. i now park like a jack ass and take up multipal spots because you cannot trust anyone.

Yes, people suck. I used to park my white LSC in the middle of nowhere and 50% of the time there would be some ass hat next to me and a fresh ding. I have snipped valve stems, keyed them, pissed on the door handle etc etc because I knew anything under $250 in repairs and the cops and insurance wont do chit.

OP, you sent me a PM asking where I get the sig and avatar. I said the internet. Not bustin your balls but thats all I can say. I cruise around and find interesting chit and use it. Never remembering where I found it cause it wasnt something I was searching for but still found. :lol:

A-holes

Had a '69 Cougar, candy apple red, brand new paint- went into a Burger King and while I watched, idiot pulled in, opened the door and took a quarter size chunk out of my front fender. After I ate, walked out, got ball peen hammer out of the trunk and knocked every light and the windshield out of the truck while several people watched. Guy wouldn't even come outside while I was doing it. Drove away and never heard a word about it. Only thing better would have been to beat his butt in addition.

I guess payback can be abit more fun. I haven't had the chance yet, hopefully I'll never have too.

Well if this story is true, the lady probably has a good idea of who messed with her car. And there probably aren't that many Marks around to search for. Not only that but suppose there are surveilance cams around the place?

Taking matters into your own hands over something like this is not very wise or mature.

No excuse for the lady however. If she had any sense of decency, she should have apologized right there and offered her insurance info or some other way to settle the incident.

Well if this story is true, the lady probably has a good idea of who messed with her car. And there probably aren't that many Marks around to search for. Not only that but suppose there are surveilance cams around the place?

Taking matters into your own hands over something like this is not very wise or mature.

Exactly, two wrongs don't make a right. Also, it's just an automobile that will eventually get dinged and scratched up so why worry so much about it. To put things into perspective, people worry so much about a little scratch when a car can be completely destroyed in milliseconds by someone running a red light.

Exactly, two wrongs don't make a right. Also, it's just an automobile that will eventually can dinged and scratched up so why worry so much about it. To put things into perspective, people worry so much about a little scratch when a car can be completely destroyed in milliseconds by someone running a red light.

Except an idiot running a red light is not avoidable. Opening a door so one does not slam into the car next to it is easily avoidable.

That would really piss me off. I wouldn't have let her walk away. But I also would not have messed with her stuff. I wouldn't want that bad karma on my soul over something so trivial.

Back in 1992 or '93 I was driving a red '87 hatchback T-Top Mustang LX with 2.3L & 5-speed (the one I put all the T-Bird TC suspension parts on). One day I was coming out of the Super-K parking lot and as I was turning left, some guy in a cheesy little Chrysler K-Car woody wagon pulled out beside me and turned left in front of me and scraped his car down my right front fender. He was only going about 3mph so my car was rocking while his plastic wood trim was being painted all over my fender! He had to have known what was going on, yet he didn't even stop. He kept going. I got his license plate # and called the cops. When it was all said and done, he got a ticket for leaving the scene of an accident and paid me in cash for the damage to my car.

I still have a huge dent on my door from some :q:q:q:q:q:q:q on a motorycle bouncing off of it.. he was trying to pass traffic in the center lane, just as I was entering it to turn.. and he knew he :q:q:q:qed up, he took off real fast. I had no way to catch up :(

Exactly, two wrongs don't make a right. Also, it's just an automobile that will eventually get dinged and scratched up so why worry so much about it. To put things into perspective, people worry so much about a little scratch when a car can be completely destroyed in milliseconds by someone running a red light.
To put things into perspective, you are a dumb ass POS.

I wouldn't respond to that Ed. Not worth it and wouldn't do any good anyway. Lots of other sites out there and most of them have more rules than this place does.

The friendlier local sites I frequent, a personal attack like that would get you banned on the spot.

I wouldn't respond to that Ed. Not worth it and wouldn't do any good anyway. Lots of other sites out there and most of them have more rules than this place does.

The friendlier local sites I frequent, a personal attack like that would get you banned on the spot.
So you respond for him? Look I dont go around attacking random people. Ed is the biggest drain on this site there is. He has no clue what he is doing and what he does do is so unsafe he puts everyone on the road in danger OF LOSING THEIR LIFE yet comes on here to say how great it is and tries to talk others into doing the same dumb crap.
His comments have no value on this site anywhere and HE needs to be banned.

Now I dont know you or was trying to offend you. Dont take an issue I and many others on this site have with a total douche and try to get involved without knowing all the facts.

Members online

No members online now.
Back