In with NEW, Out with OLD.

H

HighRule

OK, Recently my car was hit. Today, I finally received the money from the insurance and now looking for new parts.

Once I get the new parts on my car, I will have no use for the old ones and will be willing to part them out. Click Here for my parts.

I am replacing both fenders, grille, bumper cover and both headlights. From my 03 LS Sport

From partstrain.com, I'm getting both fenders and DCCV shipped for $503.47 using discount PTCART.
That's a good deal, Right?

UPDATE: Black grille with chrome waterfalls $200 from Maxx

I also want the bumper cover with the round fogs and chrome trim (kind of looks like a smile).
Where's the best and cheapest place for this?

For the headlights, I would like the Angel Eyes. Since I have to replace a broke HL Assy. I'm looking for the set assembly already installed.
Where would I find the Angel Eyes already installed in the assembly?

Thanks in advance for the help. Once I replace these, I'll part my old ones. This could take a couple weeks for shipping and everything.

If you are interested in one of the items, post here and once I'm all done with my old items, I'll go down the list in order of post to see if still interested.

For small items like the DCCV I always use rockauto. Not sure of the reputation partstrain has.

Do not use lskoncepts. He doesn't ship the parts or give you your money back. Go through Max for the grille.

Get the bumper from tascaparts. You'll also need the fog lights, fog light brackets, and chrome piece.

You have to install the angle eyes yourself. You can't buy them already installed. Its a fairly easy process just time consuming.

I agree go to Max for the grille LSK is pretty much dead. Max got mine painted and everything

For small items like the DCCV I always use rockauto. Not sure of the reputation partstrain has.

Do not use lskoncepts. He doesn't ship the parts or give you your money back. Go through Max for the grille.

Get the bumper from tascaparts. You'll also need the fog lights, fog light brackets, and chrome piece.

You have to install the angle eyes yourself. You can't buy them already installed. Its a fairly easy process just time consuming.

Thanks for the info. I will check them out and pass on lsk.

For the bumper, chrome trim and fogs, would you know the part numbers by chance? I can't really tell what's what without the pictures.

Is there anything wrong with your current grille?

The only thing I see is the chrome has "bubble lines" in it above the logo. It's not chipping or anything.

I like the look of the one I want to get. That's the only reason I'm changing it.

cant remember off the top of my head but iirc it was slightly cheaper than LSK... but around the same price maybe 180-190? that was with shipping and everything

Awesome. Hey, thanks again for the info.

I just got off the phone with Maxx. $200 shipped for grille

I have an 06 and I got hit a week ago. I got rear ended and slid into the car in front of me. The front bumper cover part number is 4W4Z 17D957 AAB. This is the 04/05 LSE and 06 Sport bumper (All 06 models were LS sport). I'm not sure on the part numbers for the other stuff. Mine was estimated at about 6,000 in damage not including any under hood plastic parts. (hood don't open so I couldn't see what was broken).

I have an 06 and I got hit a week ago. I got rear ended and slid into the car in front of me. The front bumper cover part number is 4W4Z 17D957 AAB. This is the 04/05 LSE and 06 Sport bumper (All 06 models were LS sport). I'm not sure on the part numbers for the other stuff. Mine was estimated at about 6,000 in damage not including any under hood plastic parts. (hood don't open so I couldn't see what was broken).

Damn, sorry to hear. Were you injured?

I have pictures of my damage above. The damage from the hit is just the bumper, driver fender and driver headlight. I ended up getting over $3000 just for that little amount of damage.

dont expect very fast delivery from tasca.

10 days and my order for round fogs, is still processing!!!!!!!!!!

dont expect very fast delivery from tasca.

10 days and my order for round fogs, is still processing!!!!!!!!!!

That sucks.

I was planning on getting my fogs w/brackets and chrome trim from maxx, but tasca has all that for about $80 less. Not sure though, I might just get the bumper from them.

Damn, sorry to hear. Were you injured?

I have pictures of my damage above. The damage from the hit is just the bumper, driver fender and driver headlight. I ended up getting over $3000 just for that little amount of damage.

No one was injured. Mine has basically the same damage as yours except my hood needs to be replaced and the rear bumper is damaged. The plug for the right headlight housing was also crushed.

No one was injured. Mine has basically the same damage as yours except my hood needs to be replaced and the rear bumper is damaged. The plug for the right headlight housing was also crushed.

I'm having trouble finding some cheap headlight assemblies, but an aunt knows a family member that works for ford so I might be able to get a deal. I'll find out hopefully tomorrow.

Members online

Back