1999-2004 cobra valve covers.

95MkViii

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
ok, have just about every thing i need to start. i just need the valve cover. i found a set local for CHEAP and want to know if a set of 2004 cobra valve covers will match up to a 95 Mk Viii. talking to some people they say that the PVC is in a different location. so just want to know if there is a way around this or if it just wont fit.

45367d1199973840-03-04-cobra-4v-valve-covers-0000009-494lonmhm.jpg

might be interested in doing that COP conversion kit someone posted on here.

My valve covers are the same as you posted, you just need some fuel hose to reroute your pcv tubes.

Dan, so what about the spark plug wires? Or did you do a COP conversion?

Dan, so what about the spark plug wires? Or did you do a COP conversion?

dan is COP converted.

My valve covers are the same as you posted, you just need some fuel hose to reroute your pcv tubes.

well. no not quite. dan, your passenger side pcv port is in the rear. the cobra one is up front. driver side is the same however.

Chris, you are correct. I was thinking my VCs were like the ones posted above. My pcv holes are both at the rear. They will still fit however. I would reroute the ds pcv hose and block the hole in the intake tube, and put a small pcv breather on the ps valve cover.

95...... yes they will fit fine.

Those are the same as my old Marauder motor. Just need a length of 1/2" hose to connect them. May need some plastic 90's depending on your intake tube.

Mike

Members online

No members online now.
Back