97 LSC Blk on Blk Modded for sale

i was the second i read it, like i said, we all are old enough to decide for ourselves so whatever choice i make is mine and only mine.

No I would not!

I would have to keep mine, and leave yours registered in FL, come down and pick it up, drive it up here for the summer, then drive it back down in the fall, and drive the other one back and drive it all winter. Come on, its like an even trade.... almost.

the sale in temporarily suspended until i replace some front end components that are already trashed after 3 years.

oh well, he's local anyway i'd rather not have to see the car around here so it is what it is.
Jamie, I feel ya.
I sold mine to a local that I am friendly with. every-time it hiccups I get a call.
Then he calls me to get my opinion on his "Jolly Roger" decal he is having made for the hood, (visualize late 70s Trans Am).
I wish I didn't sell it to him.....
But like you say, it's just a car, and it is his now.
Besides I have the Marauder to keep me occupied now!
Don't feel bad about your asking price, I got $5600 for mine with 92K on the clock.
IMG_0540.jpg

the car is back up for sale now, the control arms havent been replaced, but i have one of them and waiting for the other to show up, you can have them with the car. there is a vibration at 85 mph which i know is the driveshaft, it is not my wheels so just putting it out there. something bad came up in my life and the car must go , i need to go up north very soon and need to the money to buy something more reliable on gas and in snow so i can get up there. $4,000 cash takes the car as is where is. dont waste my time and try to dick me around 4 grand is my rock bottom price.

thanks, i feel its worth much more, but in a toilet economy and in an emergency like mine i have to sacrifice.

Oh, no I mean seeing a previous car you own on a forum, if he pops up here. I have had it happen a few times and usually it isn't pretty. You got :q:q:q:q to take care of, man, we went through and moved past that part. Not in your shoes, can't make your decisions, we all forget that sometimes. If I were always right I'd be alot more successful by now. Gotta do what works for you. I've had to sell cars I still wanted for reasons I can't prevent, and also fell out of love for some nice cars that people want to slap me over when I sell.

well you guys may see the car on here if he decides to join but after i see it leave this weekend i wont be returning here, maybe someday down the road but i'm finished. i had lots of changes recently come up, and more to make, and thats all i am concerned with right now. its been fun and :q:q:q:qty here, but i have to move on i'm putting the last 12 years behind me. my 98 is going up for sale too i am buying my wife a smaller 4 door gas sipper, she wants it i didnt suggest it. i have a family to take care of i'm tired of this online life i have i dont want it anymore. so thats about it. i hope ryan enjoys the car. he is actually good friends with my buddy jake who lives near me. jake new he liked my car, and when i told jake i was selling it, he told ryan, now it will be gone this weekend. so back into a truck for me it fits my lifestyle, these cars dont anymore.

How much are you gonna ask for her Mark? I'd jump on it if I can afford it.

I saw a reasonable looking ZR-2 blazer that needed a few things on CL for under a grand.

I hope you get to the place you are reaching for, I am also sick of having many internet relationships. In my case I have too few in person and it's a tough hole to climb out of when you don't have two nickels to rub together for entertainment purposes. People don't want negative relationships, and it's tough to be positive when you get dealt a shi*ty hand, you know that.

i'd like 3 grand for her car. its needs absolutely nothing, everything works even the heated seats. front end is brand new, compressor is brand new, front struts are 70k 98 struts, no air leaks at all, ac is blizzard cold, heat works, new tires, neon ballast paint is super nice, runs and drives awesome the car owes me nothing its been a super car for what it was when i got it. i would cross the country in it right now without even prepping it for a long trip. it really is an awesome car so high miles.

Arrrrrrgh!

I wish I could have snagged it from you Jaime...

You should post up some pics of her car!

i'll start a new post of hers when i am ready to sell it. its a super nice car for a high mile car. i just need to detail the interior and wash it and post up pics. i actually love driving it, its a nice break from my 97.

I just joined this site & seen your ride for sale, I'm sorry to see that I seen it too late & it's sold already. Nice ride, I would've made you an offer maybe. :(

Members online

Back