Finally Pics!

jLS

LVC Member
Reaction score
New to this decided to put some pics of my LS up. Let me know what you guys think.

lsengine1.jpg

lsfrontright2.jpg

IMAG0026.jpg

Mach 1 Chin Spoiler added a couple days ago:

IMG00374-20110727-1749111.jpg

IMG00373-20110727-174811.jpg

IMG00401-20110812-191211.jpg

I still got lots of work to do like some body work paint job and some engine upgrades, but I just wanted to post a few pics.

Probly gunna catch heat about the lambo doors but I like em :shifty:

I dont really like the doors, just not my style.
Get that front bumper fixed, some nice wheels and clean it up and it will look great. I'v been wanting to get some engine paint and do some red in mine too. What lowering springs did you use?

I would have went with body color for under the hood.

Bumper needs spray i would have done that first over the doors or anything else.

i would also paint the part of the hood behind the grille that you can see black.

damn that is low, cut springs?

and does the car have a shark fin? it sure looks like it does in the third pic.

Thanks for the comments yea I do have a shark fin, and I did cut the springs.

Welcome.Looks good overall.

+1 on painting behind the grille, it will clean it up.

Welcome. What other mods do you have planned?

I guess ill be the first to say I dont really like any of the modifications done to the car. :(

the red looks horrible, cut springs are unsafe, should have got the car touched up instead of lambo doors. I do like lambo's on the LS.....what springs did you cut

On a side note your note, there are a lot of MAs Holes on the forum lately..should make for a good meet.

Whats a shark fin?...I know what a real marine animal shark fin is before any sarcastic comments come out

Shark fin is the fake antenna that is on the roof. Some BMWs have em stock but those are actually antennas.

I'm thinking about the LSE front bumper, definitely a new paint job, also thinking about changing the grille not sure though...

I cut 2.5in in the front and 2in in the back, the car rides nice no complaints
I do plan on some Magnaflow exhaust in the future and maybe a turbocharger

Welcome 2 LvC!
nice car dude not big on the doors, but everyones diffrent
i love the drop tho:) shark fine 2!
btw how many inches did you go down? how the ride quality?

Welcome 2 LvC!
nice car dude not big on the doors, but everyones diffrent
i love the drop tho:) shark fine 2!
btw how many inches did you go down? how the ride quality?

I dropped 2" in the back 2.5" in the front the ride is not bad, no bounce at all

little rough. I like the doors but the red ugly the grill looks cheap and well its super low cut springs is that safe ?? clean up the front bumper original paint under the hood and get some lowering springs. and i good clay bar and a detail then be good to go

meh on the doors.
love the under hood paint.
love the drop.
the shot in front of the cemetery is sweet.
pop open the headlights, pull the amber plastic out to match those clear bumper inserts, and polish em up.
the beat up bumper kinda sucks, but i understand. especially if you're thinking on going LSE. i would much rather spend money on the drivetrain and suspension then body work i don't really need.. looking shiny doesn't make it run any better.

Shark Fin looks ok to me. I am glad to finally see one on the LS. My rear window antenna had been removed by the previous owner (or last place that did the window tint) with a razor blade... so I have little to no reception. I considered a real shark fin antenna, as that is where the existing antenna plugs into at the rear window. I bought a fake one off ebay last week for $5.50 shipped. It looks fine (just laid it on there, did not attach it, then took it off). Looking at real shark fin antennas now from Cadillac, Volvo, BMW, Mercedes (can't find one off a FLM vehicle yet). The other thought is just to put a black plug type antenna end on the top of the dash, as I have seen others do on LVC.

Don't know about your chrome pillars though.
Engine compartment would look better in black or color matched to the car.

Silver LS's look sharp... just need some buffing and wax, detailing, paint the bumper, polish headlights, remove amber etc.

Welcome to LVC!

Members online

No members online now.
Back