Turbo kit thread

Fuel injecters

Has anyone replaced 2004 Lincoln ls fuel injector with aftermarket 1000 cc injectors ? Reason I ask is cus I am thinking of gettin twin turbo .

Has anyone replaced 2004 Lincoln ls fuel injector with aftermarket 1000 cc injectors ? Reason I ask is cus I am thinking of gettin twin turbo .

is this even a serious question, are fing kidding me. read this whole thread then come back and talk about maybe adding one turbo if you have 10,000 bucks laying around

95.2 lbs/hr? that's freaking gigantic.
also, move this to your own thread. don't wanna junk this up. still waiting on power numbers for alax's car.

call me crazy, but i love the look of FMIC's, i would cut out the front grill and show that beast off since the snails tucked away and you cant see it!

I think if it was black or anodized like Alax said, with the grill cut out (at least in the middle) it would look sick.

I'm gonna have to take the other side. In my opinion, the LS represents a different look than other cars that have a performance turbo kit on them. The luxury appointments of the car take it in another direction for me. My preference would be to have the performance that a turbo can give, but not necessarily all the visuals that you'd see with it. Granted, I don't think the car should look like a total "sleeper," but Alex has already made enough appearance distinctions to give his LS attitude and the look of classy performance without changing something like exposing the intercooler.

Guess it comes down to what type of image you want to present with your LS.

Just my half-cent's worth.

:D

I don't mind the FMIC look but not on the LS. Draws too much attention away from the rest of the car. I say make it black.

Looks f*ckin' sick, dude!

I'm all for subtlety, but leave it as-is. It's not like people aren't gonna hear the turbo anyway. lol

Guys, please refrain from posting negative comments towards the turbo build. These guys have been working real hard, hooking me up, doing us a favor, a favor towards the ls community and trying to provide more aftermarket for a dead platform. Brett was really excited to help us out, and I hope he still is, but one of the main guys on this build came to check out the thread to see the excitement his work has caused, only to find some negative comments on here, which made him feel unmotivated and hurt because he's worked real hard, they all have and they were all bothered by it. These guys are working without pay, all of them are, to help us, the last thing they want to hear is their hard work and efforts being questioned and put down. I know some of the comments were jokes and sarcasm, but they don’t, and I don’t want the content of this thread to upset them so much that they aren't willing to help us anymore, which has happened before since I've been on here.

Edit: I just read through the whole thread and I'm glad to see 99.99% of you are very excited for this build as am I, so keep those comments coming.Those few negative comments that were posted can go a long way so please refrain from them. The few that are not excited about this turbo build and the ones that don’t like the idea of of Brett and his team helping the ls community out with more mod options, just don’t follow this thread and don’t post.

HAHA holy crap batman that sounds incredible!!!! I am so excited for the massive media rush that Alax hopefully provides for us. Wow that sounds ridiculous lol

You beat me to it Andrizzle, Brett just sent me that video. Holy cow! I got a giant smile when I heard that! :cool:

O-M-G.....i really hope they do end up putting a kit together...and for all the negative comments :q:q:q:q the hatersssssss

damn.....that exhaust has a deep growl to it much more than mine.

and the turbo sounds sweet as hell. you cant really tell the car is turboed untill it starts to pick up speed. stock wheels would make it one hell of a sleeper!!

O-M-G.....i really hope they do end up putting a kit together...and for all the negative comments :q:q:q:q the hatersssssss

I'm pretty sure the kit will still be produced.

damn.....that exhaust has a deep growl to it much more than mine.

and the turbo sounds sweet as hell. you cant really tell the car is turboed untill it starts to pick up speed. stock wheels would make it one hell of a sleeper!!

If only the stock wheels were atleast 18's.

Awesome vids I'm pretty excited to see these numbers

Soon, that will be the last step before they hand it to me. :cool:

:eek: <- my face.

Have you seen it yet?

No, I wish I could've been there today. I'm witnessing my little LS become a beast just like you guys, from pictures and youtube.

Ahhhhhhhhhh I want this kit!!!!!:Bang

My jealousy meter is shooting through the roof right now!

hollyyy shh...t that sounds fantastic!!!! I would love to see that on my car one day... one day!

Members online

No members online now.
Back