Official LS Picture Thread

Bruised eyes and a McLaren....nice change up Andrizzle lol

6015635471_a06b6b65b2_b.jpg

hahahah i dig the illest sticker, more pics wanted!

"ilovemyls" I nominate the first picture you posted. Shows off the Gen1 sides and Gen2 front end. Very sexy man I love your LS too haha

"ilovemyls" I nominate the first picture you posted. Shows off the Gen1 sides and Gen2 front end. Very sexy man I love your LS too haha
i really like the first one too but its got like some glare in the bottom right hand side of the picture, might go out to that road next weekend and try to duplicate the picture with a better camera

Did a quick night shoot with the phone before work at one of my favorite strip mall spots. What do you think?

NightShot1.jpg

NightShot2.jpg

NightShot3.jpg

NightShot4.jpg

NightShot5.jpg

NightShot6.jpg

NightShot7.jpg

man thats beautiful country, it'b badass going shooting out there

Nice looking Lses gentlemen. 05 LS8 & Yorky329 you two should enter the LVC LS 2012 Calander contest. You both have some sweet looking rides.

jolinc01, sweet looking ride as always. I am looking forward to seeing your entry.:cool:

I missed the Midwest meet due to slow body work, but wife said a box is at the house,( I belive my lights from Soopa are in!!) and we are down to buffing and replacing door handles,, I won;t miss the National Meet!!

I had the ugly silver grille painted black and left the chrome for now.

Should have the springs in next week or two

almost.jpg

side.jpg

front.jpg

Yea,, I love the LSE grille but wanted to try something with the stock one first,, Several on here have all black, and I really like that also,, kept the outside chrome just to try it cause I can always paint it later, but rechromeing might be impossible!! I can't wait to get some finished pic's and take a stab at the calander!

20" Sport Max Racing wheels w/ 235/35-20s... paid $2500 plus $400 for tires!

dayummm i change wheels too often to spend that much on wheels.

They look really good tho. Good Choice. Can't really say that for most aftermarket 20s out there.

Members online

Back