HELP -- My girlfriend is cheating on me!!

Bullschmidt

LVC Photographer
Reaction score
I don’t know where to begin so here goes. I’ve been living with my girlfriend for about a year now and I love her to death. She’s into cars too. In fact, one of the things that attracted me to her was her badass Mustang GT.

However, these passed few months have been challenging. We hardly see each other anymore at home. She comes home late at night. We don’t go out as much anymore. And, it seems like she’s starting a bunch of fights, often for meaningless reasons. Last month, I saw her on the computer giggling and typing away. I casually walked behind her to look over her shoulder. She slammed her laptop closed and we had the worst fight about privacy. Well, last week I got a little nosey and checked out her last text messages. She has been getting a lot of flirty texts from some number I don’t even recognize.

Well, last Saturday we were supposed to go to dinner with some friends. She bailed, saying she was not feeling well and told me to go without her. So I got into the LS, pretended to go to the dinner but in fact only went down the block, just on a suspicion. 15 minutes later she comes out and starts to drive off, so I followed her. She only went a few miles and stopped at an apartment complex. 10 minutes later, she and some bastard walk out and get into her car.

I followed them as they got onto the freeway onramp. She decided to punch it and was hitting triple digits in no time. I tried to keep up with them but she just kept pulling away. I was so pissed I couldn’t see straight. So here’s my dilemma. I sure could use everyone’s advice. Which tune should I upgrade to—Torrie's or ILLS?

I don’t know where to begin so here goes. I’ve been living with my girlfriend for about a year now and I love her to death. She’s into cars too. In fact, one of the things that attracted me to her was her badass Mustang GT.

However, these passed few months have been challenging. We hardly see each other anymore at home. She comes home late at night. We don’t go out as much anymore. And, it seems like she’s starting a bunch of fights, often for meaningless reasons. Last month, I saw her on the computer giggling and typing away. I casually walked behind her to look over her shoulder. She slammed her laptop closed and we had the worst fight about privacy. Well, last week I got a little nosey and checked out her last text messages. She has been getting a lot of flirty texts from some number I don’t even recognize.

Well, last Saturday we were supposed to go to dinner with some friends. She bailed, saying she was not feeling well and told me to go without her. So I got into the LS, pretended to go to the dinner but in fact only went down the block, just on a suspicion. 15 minutes later she comes out and starts to drive off, so I followed her. She only went a few miles and stopped at an apartment complex. 10 minutes later, she and some bastard walk out and get into her car.

I followed them as they got onto the freeway onramp. She decided to punch it and was hitting triple digits in no time. I tried to keep up with them but she just kept pulling away. I was so pissed I couldn’t see straight. So here’s my dilemma. I sure could use everyone’s advice. Which tune should I upgrade to—Torrie's or ILLS?

That's quite a dilemma........ Torrie seems to offer a quicker turn-around and seems to be easier to contact.

Rent a 5.0 mustang for two reasons. One, she won't know its you, and 2 you won't have any trouble keeping up. Buy the insurance just in case.

lol

how much does torrie charge for an xcal+tunes? There's ebay xcals up now with pre loaded tunes for $328!

well i think need more than a tune to keep up with her mustang gt what year is hers and hell did u leave here ?? u better have...

That's a good one! Pete's was a good one too!

I have had both ILLS and Torries tunes, I would say Torrie. That guy replies so quick, great communication, great customer service and I felt a great improvement over ILLS tune inthe transmission, no offense to ILLS.I wouldn't hesitate do to business with Torrie again.

I must admit the whole thing is a hoax. Completely fabricated story, and I already have tunes from Torrie which I'm pleased with. Thanks for all the input though guys. I hope I was able to make some people laugh or brighten some days

I must admit the whole thing is a hoax. Completely fabricated story, and I already have tunes from Torrie which I'm pleased with. Thanks for all the input though guys. I hope I was able to make some people laugh or brighten some days

Good stuff, At first I was thinking well that blows....

Then I remembered you didn't need help fitting wheels on your car so that made it nice to read.

well i think need more than a tune to keep up with her mustang gt what year is hers and hell did u leave here ?? u better have...

Actually the LS can keep up with any mustang thats not a 5.0 or cobra (or blown/modded).

The 2005-2010 GT only make 300 at the crank.

rent a caddy, that way when you ram the car at speed, no one can see the difference in the caddy's nose.

Members online

Back