25k mile mark..But WTF.....

so they put nos, exhaust and a built motor but never drove it hard or raced it? i call bs

Weird they show the trunk...... Must be something to hide under the hood. If it has 450HP, seems like they would give a glance under there for that much money. Not many people buy one for the trunk space.

Jesus, took long enough guys..lol

that was the first thing that caught my eye, also i have to believe that a motor has to get pushed hard a few times to know that it has 450 HP.

why does he list the price of 12k in the title, then go to say that he is asking for 10k?

who the hell installs a bottle and then NEVER uses it?

i know who, people who paint ghost flames on their cars

I didnt know a ford dohc engine could have hemispherical cylinders.

$5 says he is a member on .org

Dude, I got $50 he's a member on any .tard website

Talking-Retard-Cartman.gif

The motor is a svt cobra motor and he is using a 120 shot of NOS to make 450hp.

I read that our cars do have hemispherical heads, like the boss 429. I may be completely wrong and correct me if I am.

just an FYI, Hemispherical heads are not a big deal anymore, many many many cars have or do still have them, and there are much more powerful/efficient designs developed since the days of the original hemis, Even modern dodge hemis are not what the original Hemi was, todays Hemi is more of a trademark name then a design, along the lines of intech, or northstar, its just a name to market with. of course Hemi is such a famous name compared to my examples above.

Even though the Dodge "Hemi" doesn't have a true hemispherical combustion chamber like the Hemi's of yore (392, 426, etc.), it does have canted valves and what could be called a "semi-hemi" chamber. The valves are not in lline like most OHV engines, but they are angled more sharply than say a 351-C, 429, or 460 Ford. So basically, the Dodge V-8's are "Hemi" in name only. But as far as valve angle and combustion chamber shape, they're about as close as you can get without having actual hemispherical chambers.

Members online

No members online now.
Back