Craptastic weekend...

Go Fast Get Tickets

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Went to leave work Friday and the Mark wouldn't start. Put the scanner on it and yeah the fuel pump is dead. Got it home and up on stands yesterday and after removing drivers rear tire I found a little surprise.

I have a near new sway bar off a parts car, but need rubbers for the end links. Advance Auto has some Energy Suspension poly bushings, but the outside diameter is smaller than the originals. Anybody have a part number of something that will work? I have the FOMOCO part number and there are enough around the area but damn the price is crazy!

And yes, I know now is the perfect time to go with a solid bar. Money is tight with this awesome economy right now and I like to eat on a daily basis. :)

Any help with part numbers and who has what will be greatly appreciated.

IMG_20110806_100801.gif

If your low on cash just reuse the old rubber ones from car. Does not matter if there are couple cracks in them long as there not in pieces they will work. Also the outer dia of the new energy susp ones does not matter either.As long as they are keeping the parts apart. Also too you don't even really need a sway bar to drive car if cash really low.

If your low on cash just reuse the old rubber ones from car. Does not matter if there are couple cracks in them long as there not in pieces they will work. Also the outer dia of the new energy susp ones does not matter either.As long as they are keeping the parts apart. Also too you don't even really need a sway bar to drive car if cash really low.

Money aint that tight, just my wallet! Got some of the Energy Suspension bushings. Not as far off on match as it thought. Did figure out that a kit for a 93 Town Car will work. Correct spacing of the bushings but the after market stuff was cheaper.

Such a tightwad! LOL

Dude I don't know if you seen some of my posst but i'm the king of being tight. lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back