• Bassani

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

00ICEBERGLS

LVC Member
Reaction score
Which do you think would sound the best of a 3.0 lincoln ls, no cats, with x pipe and mid mufflers? Please state which style muffler for the brand you choose. Reason i ask is because i cannot find many videos of a v6 lincoln ls with exhaust, if you have a vid please post it! Thanks guy and girls!

I like the sound of the magnaflows on my friends old '01 Bullitt Mustang, but then it is a V8.

Sounds really good, anyone know what size muffler ima need, i figured an offset muffler with 2.5 in 2.5 out?

Thanks, and are you still running cats on that fusion and is there any kind of midpipe or mid muffler?

Ok, well as of right now ill be running no cats, an x pipe into my stock resonatorsnback to two borlas with 3in tips, i hope it sounds good, if not i guess ill also be running two highflow cats lol

I suggest you bigger tip cause 3 inches it very small beside your big bumper on the LS this is what I got on my LS when I have it . If you remove your cats it would be raspy and very loud.

Lol okay then bigger tips, and my cats are already gone cuz one failed and i was to cheap to buy two more

Lol okay then bigger tips, and my cats are already gone cuz one failed and i was to cheap to buy two more

Try without cats if you don't like it bring a set of highflow cats.

This how 3" tips look on my LS

IMG_4061.jpg

Okay ill post a video whenever i have it done, and im gonna go with 4in tips, 3in does look kinda small

Yeah thatd be pretty sweet, illmprobly get my tipsmfrom the shopmi go to, ill have tomsee what they have

Members online

Back