Official LS Picture Thread

After a full interior detail. Vacuumed all the nasty cat hair and dirt off, cleaned my floor mats, protected them with 303. 303'd all plastic, dash and door panels as well. Stoner's on glass. Zaino on seats, steering wheel and shift knob.

3 shots stitched together. No wide angle lens for me so you can't even see the seats :(

Damn!! At first I thought that pic was one of those virtual interior tours they do on dealer websites. I was ready to 360 degrees on lol that's a great picture. Who says all calendar shots have to be exterior? I think that pic sums up the class and sexiness of the LS!

Went for a cruise today to put some miles on the new Eibach Springs and Sport Shocks, took these pictures...

DSC_0278 (Large).jpg

DSC_0289 (Large).jpg

DSC_0306 (Large).jpg

DSC_0319 (Large).jpg

DSC_0326 (Large).jpg

Believe it or not, they don't make the stuff in the background of any of these pictures. Just the cars.

the train says zypher on it, a lincoln model, that started I believe in the 40's and continued for a while and re-released in the 2000s, so it was a JOKE

It was also one of the first cars to have power windows in the 40's it used huge air tanks that built up presure through vacuum lines and used pnuematic pistons to drive the windows up and down, and it is a pain ass to trac down any leaks, trust me I know.

the train says zypher on it, a lincoln model, that started I believe in the 40's and continued for a while and re-released in the 2000s, so it was a JOKE

It was also one of the first cars to have power windows in the 40's it used huge air tanks that built up presure through vacuum lines and used pnuematic pistons to drive the windows up and down, and it is a pain ass to trac down any leaks, trust me I know.

Yeah, I was just having some fun too :D

Went for a cruise today to put some miles on the new Eibach Springs and Sport Shocks, took these pictures...

Love the last picture. The lighting really makes the paint "pop".:cool:

A few randoms just because I don't think I have ever posted a pic in this thread. (think)

trife.jpg

DallasDiamonds.jpg

I'm sure the seat goes up a little when he puts the key in. But either way yeah he's rollin like a G

Haha, he rolls like a G!

lol I bet you guys are the same: I never feel like I'm far back, but somebody else will get in and and basically fall into the back seat lol

Mine doesn't have the memory function. What you see is how I ride. On a personal note, I just dropped 60 pounds so I probably could scoot up a little now :D

Nice job on the -60 lbs. (If it was intended)

Some terrible quality iphone3gs photos.

I was coming back from the mall and decided to snap some shots. Then there was a grass fire nearby so I decided to shoot with it back there.. lol

imagepix.jpg

image1in.jpg

image2uf.jpg

image3ecm.jpg

image4iq.jpg

Man you gotta get back over there with your camera! That is tight. With the menacing tinted windshield, it kind of looks like your LS may have started that fire....and didn't run away. lol

Lol trilife.. Naw don't wanna go back out, it is about to storm. But yea when I saw the smoke, I was pretty disappointed that I did not have my actual camera! >:[

bullschmidt, yea I unplugged both low-beam rings until my new replacement comes (been waiting forever). How are yours holding up since the solder beefing?

Thanks Manoli! I am starting to have fun with it now!
StopTech SS brake lines came in yesterday.... that will be next.

Members online

Back