Official LS Picture Thread

I'm new here... pics of my lowered 01"

also... for video copy and paste this linc: ‪2001 Lincoln LS late nite peel-out!‬‏ - YouTube

sexyride.jpg

car1.jpg

car2.jpg

Yea that is badass looking. Add tint tho.

What is the spring setup? Cut? And 20s?

Interior%20Panorama%202.jpg

After a full interior detail. Vacuumed all the nasty cat hair and dirt off, cleaned my floor mats, protected them with 303. 303'd all plastic, dash and door panels as well. Stoner's on glass. Zaino on seats, steering wheel and shift knob.

3 shots stitched together. No wide angle lens for me so you can't even see the seats :(

I love your Burl wood trim! Are you not on the interior LED boat? It would like good.

Eibach lowered springs, 20" Sport Max Racing wheels w/ 235/35-20s... stock calipers painted red, slotted and drilled disks.

Interior%20Panorama%202.jpg

After a full interior detail. Vacuumed all the nasty cat hair and dirt off, cleaned my floor mats, protected them with 303. 303'd all plastic, dash and door panels as well. Stoner's on glass. Zaino on seats, steering wheel and shift knob.

3 shots stitched together. No wide angle lens for me so you can't even see the seats :(

Man thats sexy!! Every Ls should always be this clean:D

that is an awesome picture. very cool.

Looks much cleaner, people are really gonna wonder what car it is, that's the best part. I know cuz I get it all the time.

Looks much cleaner, people are really gonna wonder what car it is, that's the best part. I know cuz I get it all the time.

x2.... Been hearing it for years too. Even "car guys" at shows are surprised to hear its "Lincoln".

I've got a booty shot too

They will be tinted, I'm trying something a little different with the vinyl tint as wll. I also painted the emblems a really nice semi-gloss black and they will be on at some point.

Bad news is I've received a nice "check transmission" fault and she'll be out of my hands for 4 days and $400 later.

IMG_20110804_100700.jpg

Cell phone pic, stock 17s with Goodyear Eagles... And yes I know something is hanging under it

Members online

No members online now.
Back