Nj/nyc

burning.empire

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Now I don't know if there is a group section on LVC, it being 2:46am and running on 4 hours sleep, I am not thinking as clear as I normally am (normality for me is about as clear as Loch Ness anyway).

Sooo where are my New Jersey / Metro NY people? I figure Travis can call out to his brethern with sucessful results, why can't I?

I see Mlara is from Jersey, and maybe Stallone.

Not looking to form an auto club with a ridiculas name like "Endless Possibilities" or "Dub-Ryders 4 Life" plastered on the back windows, believe me there are plenty of those around the NJ as it is. Just looking for some fellow LS obsessed individuals like me to have some fun. Rob a bank or 2, fund our surf trips all year 'round, Hang out at Kevin Smith's comic shop, watch some Troma movies, go to the shore and pick fights with some spray tan idiots,ya know typical Jersey things.

Going down the shore for the week, and of course i waited for the last minute to pack...only reason Im up lol

Im in north jersey, Id be down for a meet or something. Not trying to join a club haha

I only have til the end of the month. Back to PA/school the 29th.

I have conducted about 4 to 5 meets in the last 15 months, and nobody from out of state showed up.

Nick is man of his word. He is the only one who came out - twice.

I have conducted about 4 to 5 meets in the last 15 months, and nobody from out of state showed up.

Nick is man of his word. He is the only one who came out - twice.

i was on the maybe list lol

me and my cousin went to the jacob javitz center that same day of (i think) the mark 8 show. he's not into the ls like i am

I'm in Staten island, I'd come for a meet given the dealer programs my cluster anytime this century.

I'm over here in New Dorp, howdy neighbor.

Well, I don't know the first thing about organizing a meet. But I think it would be fun to terrorize a neighborhood for a bit, and get some drinks somewhere. I am NJ in Union County which is 25-30mins from staten island and NYC. I would love to go AC, but that is too far for most people up north. Ill kick around some ideas.

Dana lincoln finished up my LS today, after it's brought here on flatbed I only have a few small things to fix up and she'll have plates again.. been years.

Well, I don't know the first thing about organizing a meet. But I think it would be fun to terrorize a neighborhood for a bit, and get some drinks somewhere. I am NJ in Union County which is 25-30mins from staten island and NYC. I would love to go AC, but that is too far for most people up north. Ill kick around some ideas.

im in clark and if your in scotch plains its like a 5 min drive lol

Clark, ha. Right around the corner.You'll have to be my partner in crime if we ever plan something.

I was there last week, flew my G/F up to propose though.... guess i should have waited and done it at a LS meet :lol: .... im sure she would've loved that.

I turned over my LS for the first time yesterday in almost 2 years, outside of me forgetting to plug in the coolant res bottle, everything went well (surprisingly) I'm just waiting on a front bumper cover and I'll be back on the streets.

Members online

No members online now.
Back