97 LSC Blk on Blk Modded for sale

BAD97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
i'm getting out of the Mark scene completely, time to move onto a cheaper easier daily driver that i dont care about so much. i will have brand new pics of the car inside and out posted tomorrow with the list of mods incase someone doesnt know the car from on here. i am listing it on here, another forum and craigslist, the car will sell. it will also be parked in front of my work which is located on a very busy 6 lane road. i am asking $5,200 for it, no i will not take payments and please dont ask about the car if you are not interested. i'm pretty firm on the price i know what was done when i bought it, i know what i have done since buying it, and you cant build this car for $5,200. if interested contact me at jamies98lsc@aol.com i dont come on the forums anymore. thanks.

Pics

97 LSC list of stuff done.
repainted single stage jet black, paint is nice has a few blemishes but what car this age wont! very black and shines killer. 5% tinted windows, windshield is completely tinted also 50%. aftermarket 9006 hid's, neon works mint, interior is gorgeous, non moonroof car. ac is ice cold, heat is hot as hell, no blend door issues. only thing that doesnt work inside is the telescope on the column, it does work but makes noise, so i unplugged it, tilt still works fine. kenwood eXcelon kdc 993 head unit, infinity components front and rear, two 10 inch jl subs, all are powered by a kicker xi 356 six channel amp. has a 4 way police strobe light kit in it, the front headlights have a red and blue strobe in them, and both tail lights have a strobe light in the red section of the housings, these are not pep boys strobes, these are real emergency vehicle strobes with the module under the rear seat, they also allow the high beams to flash alternatly back and forth ( wig wags ). large trans cooler nehind the grill with its own 7 inch 550 cfm fan on a switch, trans temp gauge in pillar as well as a voltage gauge. j-modded 98 trans with 60k on it. ported intake and powdercoated gloss black, textured red cam covers, motor is super clean. kooks headers, magnaflow cats and mufflers, x pipe, frame connectors, energy suspension bushings on sway bars as well as rear end links. new strut rod bushinga, end links, control arms, strut masters coil conversion with vogtland progressive 2 inch lowered springs, kyb rear shocks, cobra calipers in front with 13 inch redrilled cobra rotors, 11 inch rear rotors, trac loc and 4:30 motorsport gears, 18x9 saleen speedstars black with new 245-40 and 275-40 hankook ventus v-12 evo tires, radiator was replaced last year, mobil one oil used, i will do a fresh oil change for the new owner on my dime. car is tuned with sct its a blast to drive this car, i love the car, but its time to move on and buy a vehicle that i can use in my daily life, this car is no good for a daily driver for me in my trade and life style. i truely will be sad to see this one go but after all, its just a car and i have had 12 of them, they all have to go at some point. i know i am leaving out alot but just call and i will tell you everything i am already taking up a ton of space. my number is 727-678-3223 or email me at jamies98lsc@aol.com to either see it, or buy it, or ask questions about it. thanks.

lightningandfreshdetailpics003.jpg

lightningandfreshdetailpics059.jpg

lightningandfreshdetailpics058.jpg

carshow.jpg

transprogress035.jpg

transprogress024.jpg

interiorphotos97018.jpg

interiorphotos97017.jpg

interiorphotos97013.jpg

interiorphotos97012.jpg

interiorphotos97008.jpg

interiorphotos97009.jpg

interiorphotos97010.jpg

interiorphotos97004.jpg

interiorphotos97007.jpg

interiorphotos97001.jpg

interiorphotos97003.jpg

transprogress001.jpg

lightningandfreshdetailpics060.jpg

newwheels064-1.jpg

newwheels062.jpg

this is a quick exhaust video gives an idea of the sound, there is no drone inside the car, at idle the car is very sleeperish, but under a load there is no hiding the exhaust on this car!

http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff366/bad97lsc/?action=view&current=newmotorpics054.mp4
http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff366/bad97lsc/?action=view&current=strobevideos002-1.mp4
strobe light video
trunk led lights there are 18 green leds back there.
http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff366/bad97lsc/?action=view&current=strobevideos003.mp4
http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff366/bad97lsc/?action=view&current=strobevideos004.mp4

wow this is funny, all the people on here that said if i ever sold the car they wanted first dibs, 253 lookers and not a single post!! i am open to trades too, i am looking for a pick up truck, i prefer chevy or gmc, a 1500 or a 2500, 2 or 4 wheel drive, it has to have at least an extended cab with a rear seat, and i'd rather not have it be a long bed, ac must work and i dont want junk, i'm not looking for a 2000 dollar truck unless you throw in cash too. i also love full size bronco's, full size blazers, or chevy tahoe or gmc yukon's, or let me know what you have it might just be something i'm interested in. i would consider any 90's f-150, f-250 gas or diesel, i do like the olde box style f-series better, like late 80's to mid 90's, or possibly a dodge ram but i'd rather stay away from dodge trucks.

honestly i would take this paint job over any 2 stage black i have ever seen except maybe on a brand new car. i have seen many many single stage paint jobs that were horrible and when i found out this was i was blown away. the paint on my 98 lsc is really nice and when i park my 97 next to it, my car looks 3 shades blacker and the shine is unreal. whoever painted it did one hell of a job! here are a few close shots so you can see.
buffed97017.jpg

buffed97018.jpg

buffed97042.jpg

buffed97009.jpg

buffed97048.jpg

I've got my mark and a 95 maxima to trade now, and 1500 in september to make it official. Deal? :confused:

I would love to buy it from you jamie but with me still out of work (6 months now) I got to hold on to every dime I have. I wanted lasers white mark badly when he put it up for sale but with this situation, I can't. Pisses me off:mad:

I've got a 94 black/Gray Full size Blazer Sport but it has cancer. I have a matching passenger door & fender to go with it. Underneath is clean. It needs rocker panels. AC blows cold & the drivetrain has been rebuilt. Mechanically, it needs a master cylinder(hard pedal) & a new emergency brake cable. Here's a list of what's been done to it in the past year. If you want detailed pics, let me know. I'd be willing to trade half plus cash.

Blazer
• Iac valve
• Plugs
• Wires
• Dist.cap
• Rotor Button
• Ignition Coil
• Muffler
• Cat. Converter
• Air Filter
• Dual 2.5” Exhaust
• Pitman & Idler arm
• Pinion seal
• Rear axle housing gasket
• Front shocks
• Rear shocks
• Gas tank
• Fuel filter
• 2 tone 96 Black/Gray Front Seats & console
• Chrome Step rails
• RF fender
• RF door
• Rear bumper
• Wipers
• 18” 2007 polished Yukon wheels
New 160 thermostat & water pump too.

Good luck with the sale! That sure is a sharp looking Mark parked next to you in the second and third pics.....

that is my $1,350 dollar 98 lsc with 213k on it from north carolina. besides my 97, it is the best and cleanest mark i ever bought, it is in imaculate condition and needs absolutely nothing, i got my moneys worth out of it just making it from north carolina to fl. car is awesome.

car may have a new home tomorrow, have 2 guys coming one is right around the corner and he would be buying it, 2nd guy has a truck and cash, a 2000 chevy silverado x cab 4.8 v-8 2 wheel drive in nice clean condition so we'll see what happens.

car may have a new home tomorrow, have 2 guys coming one is right around the corner and he would be buying it, 2nd guy has a truck and cash, a 2000 chevy silverado x cab 4.8 v-8 2 wheel drive in nice clean condition so we'll see what happens.

Dude, you can do way better than that.... 2wd with the boat anchor 4.8. :shifty: Why downgrade?

first off, all i am doing is looking at it, i didnt say today is the day i trade for a " downgrade " any truck that i end up with is gonna be a downgrade compared to my car, thats the choice i am making. i dont need anyone's guidance i am a grown man! when i left massachusetts i could have gone anywhere in the world and i came to florida, THAT was a downgrade, a truck is the least of my worries!!

nope, typical craigslist people, i knew i shouldnt hold my breath thats why i didnt want to put it on craigslist, i got mexicans sending me $1,500 cash offers too, those just get deleted. i may just end up checking out some left over 2010 model trucks at the dealer and trade it in and have a car payment, at this point why not!

You considering Ebay? I know they suck, but the Mark VIII's seem to go for a good price.

Members online

No members online now.
Back