Mlara1129's C-List Finds

Well if one of you can get a hold of the guy, I can pick them up for you.

So you can use the Gen2 outers and they fit? Interesting..

(Just sold my two-toned tail lights to a lucky LVC member)

Gen2 headlights and Eibachs will be on by the end of the first week in August

Heres one hell of a 2004. If they go down to 10k and give me as close to 7k as possible I'll take it.

Damnit I didn't notice I forgot the link. I'm on my Android at work I can't post the link. Search chicago craigslist for 04 LS. Its an ultimate

So you can use the Gen2 outers and they fit? Interesting..

(Just sold my two-toned tail lights to a lucky LVC member)

Gen2 headlights and Eibachs will be on by the end of the first week in August

:eek: You sold them?? Makes me said i love those tails hope you got some really good money out of them.

:eek: You sold them?? Makes me said i love those tails hope you got some really good money out of them.

I definitely was only going to sell them if the deal was right. An offer was made, and well I couldn't refuse. There are other things I need more right now... Like Gen2 headlights, struts (for eibach install), and hopefully a better sound system.

Also scored 4 16" LS wheels with blizzaks mounted for two seasons for a grand total of $90. LOL!

C-List rules.

Link? :confused:

I just noticed I made it into somebody's sig...I am rarely that quotable. ;)

Awesome I'm glad you appreciate it, its a good quote. Heres the link to that LS I was talking about. I take back it being an ultimate I'm not sure taking a second look. And the chrome grille and surround make my eyes burn. Oh and they do have the center caps haha

Hey a favor for all you people trolling local craigslists for parts/cars. If you find/see any 2006 LS's (or gen2 LSE, yea right) for parts/salvage with side skirts (any color) get at me ASAP. Also the rear skirts/valance deals are needed as well.

Thanks a lot!

Yeah, good luck on that Andrizzle. You're not going to find the rear valence, maybe the side skirts though. I found side skirts locally, I was shocked, very shocked, but I just bought a rear valance from max, 140 I think it cost.

Members online

Back