is it possible to put a corvette engine in a lincoln ls?

biggabev6ls

New LVC Member
Reaction score
i want to kno if its possible to put a corvette engine in a lincoln ls...i have the v6 model i was only wondering if its possible to do that.
let me kno what you guys think on that

the answer to the above question is probably not, if money were no object and you were going to swap and do all the vord just shoe-horn a ls7 in there not a ls1

tune-up, CAI, exhaust, turbo, SC, NOS, +93 octane (unless you car is too old) engine swap, lose weight, add fireworks to the back, and a horse to the front, wings, tornado intake, exhaust whistle (the whistles go woo woo).... this might be the most broad question ever asked here.

yeah but if u put a turbo dont u have to change things in the transmission..and were can you get the turbo...and what about a supercharger?

yeah but if u put a turbo dont u have to change things in the transmission..and were can you get the turbo...and what about a supercharger?

theres alot of info about both those subjects on this site. some even on the first page of this forum (scroll down a bit) big turbo write up...

yeah but if u put a turbo dont u have to change things in the transmission..and were can you get the turbo...
rule #1, as you make more power, more stuff will break.

what are your goals and how much do you really want to spend?

and what about a supercharger?

they are also pretty cool (actually they can be quite hot)

If Jay Z can sell water to a well, you sure as hell can put a Corvetter engine in the LS..

With enough KY and alcohol, you can fit a semi truck into a 1-car garage. I don't see how a corvette engine won't fit in an LS.

speaking of alcohol, back I go!

Members online

Back