FS: Air ride compressor, New IAC, ABS pump, Control arm, Motion Spokes, etc...

Ford nut settle down hes not trying to screw you he just
miss understood what you were after no need to kill the
guy for it the only thing you are loosing in this deal is time
He will send you all the parts now that he understands his error

You need to call me if you would like to discuss, I get off work around 6 tonight.

No need to call, just take the stuff you stripped off the dryer.

The stuff it needs so it will work, collets, orange keepers, o rings

Put them in a envelop and mail them to me.

Or don't.
Its up to you.

Luke, I am not killing anybody.

Just asking him to ship what was advertised, what was in the picture.

Believe me, I hate this kind of chit, but will lose no sleep over it.

There were only two collets, two O rings and two orange keepers that came off with the air lines. I should still have them on one of my other parts cars though. If I cant get to it tonight thursday is the soonist I can check. I have to work till 8 though so I doubt it.

Eric, I need the following misc. parts for my '94, most esp. the shifter lock button:

Shifter knob lock button -black
front lisc. plate holder -black
right-rear ashtray top -grey

If you have the shifter lock button, just LMK how much, including the cost to ship to 31006. Mine is being held on with elec. tape right now, and looks like crap!

I need a grill too, but I know they're hard to find and high priced, so I'll have to live with this one for a while.

Thanks

Eric, I need the following misc. parts for my '94, most esp. the shifter lock button:

Shifter knob lock button -black
front lisc. plate holder -black
right-rear ashtray top -grey

If you have the shifter lock button, just LMK how much, including the cost to ship to 31006. Mine is being held on with elec. tape right now, and looks like crap!

I need a grill too, but I know they're hard to find and high priced, so I'll have to live with this one for a while.

Thanks

I have a 95 Shifter with a chrome button that is flaking in one spot otherwise works great or just a plane black one. No license plate bracket or ash tray sorry.

Shoot me a PM with an offer and we can go from there.

WOW!

Just took a peek at your public profile, and your black Mark is gorgeous! Exactly what I want mine to look like, right down to the wheels and the blacked-out trim belt. Still hoping I can find some chrome 10-spokes in driving distance, sooner the better.

PM sent on the lock button.

edit: Wait... those aren't factory chrome 10-spoke directionals, are they? Very sexy, whatever they are!

Thanks! was nice till the paint started to flake....then the hail hit it.....then i put it into a wall..... parts of her still live on in my new one

No they came with the car, they were MHT. That car is long gone and I have the red mark that is in my avitar.

PM answered

Members online

No members online now.
Back