happy happy joy joy

zmt325

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
bought my second mark tonight. it has one problem, knocks like hell. but and this is a BIG BUT it has kooks, lms 900 cfm maf, lms cold air box, adjustable fpr, eaton 3.73's, under drive pulleys, 17 inch rims with 400 mi on the tires, sct chip tuned by delk performance, less than 5,000 mi on the bags and compressor and infinity perfects all the way around.

pnonepics851.jpg

pnonepics850.jpg

pnonepics848.jpg

pnonepics830.jpg

015.jpg

014-1.jpg

013-2.jpg

012-2.jpg

011-2.jpg

010-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

008-3.jpg

I am ecstatic i just don't know witch car to part now o yeah i payed $650:p:cool:

Well, I see there's no need to call Mike back now......He told me someone was gonna pick it up today. That's gotta be the best deal ever. Congrats!

I hate you! I was wanting that but didn't have the spare cash. I figured take what I wanted then part the rest out and make my money back.

I hate you! I was wanting that but didn't have the spare cash. I figured take what I wanted then part the rest out and make my money back.

i did not either, had to get a title loan today just to do it. my best friend had to borrow some money for a few weeks so i am broke. and now happily in debit.

So is it worth a motor swap?

i am actually thinking about parting mine and putting my motor in it. i am truly torn, I have got to recoup some cash from it somehow. thing is the silver one only has 125k:) and the black one has 200k:eek:

Title loan I wouldn't do, but you got a steal and a way to pay that loan off.

yes, i wouldnt be so broke if i hadent bought 3.73 diff, 1.25 addco and all the paint tools i just purchased plus the $1000 i just loaned my friend. next week i am paying for a 96-98 cobra upper + lower intake and almost every part needed to do the swap. after ,that i am done for a few months. then i will start on the forged build and vortech

i am actually thinking about parting mine and putting my motor in it. i am truly torn, I have got to recoup some cash from it somehow. thing is the silver one only has 125k:) and the black one has 200k:eek:

I have a perfect 2nd gen motor with 79.XXX miles. I don't know what it would take to make an OBDII engine work in an OBD1 car, but I was gonna find out until you bought it! Obviously the intake manifold would need to be swapped & then the electrical, but i'm just saying, if you need a longblock....

I heard of a person around here that got a title loan then she hid the car and stripped it, don't think it's ever been found.

yeah but then they put that on your bearu, drag your ass to court and it is just plain not cool and you can never get a loan again anywhere. i have had this save my ass a few times. i will have it payed back in 2 mo. max

yeah but then they put that on your bearu, drag your ass to court and it is just plain not cool and you can never get a loan again anywhere. i have had this save my ass a few times. i will have it payed back in 2 mo. max

Never knew that, not that I'd try it.

Members online

Back