Angel Eyes

Guys,I Love these Angel Eyes and would love to have a set installed.....

Me too. The only reason I don't do it is So. Cal. is BMW nirvana and the LAST thing I want my LS to look like is a BMW wanna-be. A very large reason BMW isn't on my short list as an LS replacement is I don't want to see myself all the time. I see very few LSes and it seems every fourth car around here is a BMW. If I didn't know better I would think I was in Germany!

I'm selling my angel eyes... They were done by Soopa009 I have the kit from Lightwurkz too and I have a 2000 LS selling the complete headlights

Did you have him install a set on gen2 lights? Talbotway said he bought an 04(gen2)

I was just gonna ask, is it one kit for all LS's or are they gen. specific also?

yep, I see it now, Been on the company site and plan on ordering a new set unless d kelly has a set. Thanks for the help Alax

yep I see the difference in the headlights, I was wondering if the kits were the same.. I saw a couple install video's and the large ring had to be cut and spread apart so I wasn;t sure if it was the same light kit for both gen.'s?

I see they are coming out with a new updated kit called Predator opaque.. I have an e-mail in to see if that will be offered for the LS. the new kit is supposed to hide some of the individual LED bulbs making it look smoother

Yep I still have my headlights for sale... Going to the highest bidder.... I have the whole hightlight with the angel eyes kit from lightwurkz for the 2000-02 LS's if anyone has any questions email me at dkellz34@gmail.com or text or call me at 262-484-3785

If you guys want angel eyes I posted a group buy on here not too long ago and am pretty certain I can still get them discounted. PM me if you're interested and I'll see what I can do.

If you guys want angel eyes I posted a group buy on here not too long ago and am pretty certain I can still get them discounted. PM me if you're interested and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks again for that discount. I'm loving my eyes!

I thought i remembered a lot of people getting in on that GB. Yet I don't remember that many people posting photos of them installed?

:shifty:

I thought i remembered a lot of people getting in on that GB. Yet I don't remember that many people posting photos of them installed?

:shifty:

+1
There was like only 2 people that posted photo's lol..

I posted pictures of them before. But here you go :cool:

5.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back