JAG susp on LS??, YES, it fits!!!

Euro shocks? If that's true, you might be able to sell it for a profit since those are discontinued and cant be found anywhere

Yea it's true, I looked the part number up and it's the rear shocks that were euro shocks. The number for the front I can't verify what shocks they are.

Finally there is an answer. Good info, I am wondering still how much a difference it would make with me already having euro shocks and Eibachs. I do want my car firmer, so wondering if I would need the heavier Billsteins.

NickT. How much for the spring and shocks? How many miles are on them? Really interested in the springs for sure!

The rear shocks for Gen 2 are the same, but the fronts on the Gen 2 are different between the V6 and V8 models.

Te most important is that you have to be sure the shoks are for a JAG S type from 99 to 02, the springs 99+, and you need bought.

There is no PROBLEM at all (other than a very low car) here`s the pic with a coke tha barely fit.

ls1q.jpg

By eduardoescarpita at 2011-07-02

<script src='http://imageshack.us/shareable/?i=ls2t.jpg&s=59&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

I have the Eibach's with stock base shocks for th V6 and 235/45/18 tires in front, a coke can would be half way down.

I sure would like to see what the measured difference is with this setup. :rolleyes:

I was going to eventually go with eibach's and 19" Jag wheels but if the ride is better this sounds like the way to go IF its not too low.

do you think the Eibach springs will fit on the jag shocks bc i need new ones and i dont want to order stock i have a 06 sport

also the shocks you ordered is that for a jag with adaptive control or with out please let me know asap

do you think the Eibach springs will fit on the jag shocks bc i need new ones and i dont want to order stock i have a 06 sport

NO, you cant mix front JAG shocks with front LINCOLN springs, in the rear end there is no problem.

The shocks that fits LS is any type of shock from 99 to 02. (the ls has the bottom loop, 03 + jag doesnt).

The springs fits all years bought cars, but there are different heights.

regards

also the shocks you ordered is that for a jag with adaptive control or with out please let me know asap

You would want the ones without adaptive control since the LS does not have it.

so the eibach springs will not fit with the jag shocks i would have to buy jag spring and shocks then right

Ok, the LS has been around a while....and been out of production a while too and this is just now being figured out? Crazy. Better late than never I guess.

Can't think of any other response that hasn't already been used, just to say this has brightened up my day, quite a bit in fact. I just need to know now if my offset (I have 5 of these rims and am pretty attached to them) is going kill my chances of making this mod work. Don't recall the number off hand but....maybe a pic would help? Anyone guesses?

lsdec2009northterra8.jpg

if that is the actual product picture it wouldn't work, both the front and back shocks have an "I" bolt mounting set up, not the front clamp style which is on AWD or FWD cars. Other wise it would be awesome

Members online

No members online now.
Back