WTF is following me, now?

My buddy and I just rhino lined his wrecker body on his tow truck and that sh!t works great! Nice tow rig you got their brother! What, do you got to duck down to get in the f450 frog? :D...one tall dude!

Always thought Frog had a little ricer in him. The hedlights confirm that. :lol:

*hides*

I hate those old m998's.....theyre garbage compared to the new ones.

Easy as hell to drive though..basically its the same as an automatic jeep.

opmfeh.gif

Built sometime in 2008-2009 with ice cold ac.

Always thought Frog had a little ricer in him. The hedlights confirm that. :lol:

*hides*

I don't know what "hedlights" are, but if you are talking about the headlights... It was either run HID's in the factory housing which is was not designed for such, or get projector lenses. I chose to go projector.

Ricer or no, I can see a lot better at night with the projector HID's. Besides, I know there's no HP gain. Maybe a few extra ft lbs, but not enough to really matter.

I hate those old m998's.....theyre garbage compared to the new ones.

Easy as hell to drive though..basically its the same as an automatic jeep.

Maybe so, but you would take a one if it was given to you for free. You'd be an idiot (no, I'm not calling you an idiot, you should know that), if you didn't accept one and then if you thought they were garbage, turn around and sell it on fleabay for 25-35K bucks.

I don't know what "hedlights" are, but if you are talking about the headlights... It was either run HID's in the factory housing which is was not designed for such, or get projector lenses. I chose to go projector.

Ricer or no, I can see a lot better at night with the projector HID's. Besides, I know there's no HP gain. Maybe a few extra ft lbs, but not enough to really matter.

Maybe so, but you would take a one if it was given to you for free. You'd be an idiot (no, I'm not calling you an idiot, you should know that), if you didn't accept one and then if you thought they were garbage, turn around and sell it on fleabay for 25-35K bucks.

I agree id take one for free. Its a great vehicle for what it was originally designed for.

5tons are even better.

Members online

Back