WTF is following me, now?

Frogman

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I promise to nicer if you promise to be smarter.
The person who first correctly guesses what's on the trailer behind my truck gets a cookie.

Rich and Gilby are disqualified.

Hint: It's big. It has 12,xxx original miles and brand new tires. Ok, the last two "hints" are useless.

P6170176.jpg

i feel the remote is just to throw us off. if something that is remote controlled with 12xxx miles on it.. it has been well used. whatever is in the back of that is looking damn nice.. oh and thanks for the huge mp picture. it is a large goosneck trailer. 5th wheel

And you get the cookie.

IMG_1636%252520copy.jpg

IMG_1625.jpg

P6180216.jpg

P6180222.jpg

P6180207.jpg

P6180208.jpg

P6180206.jpg

P6180193.jpg

Now, for the record, this one is not mine. I donated fuel, truck, trailer and the wear and tear that comes with it, to get this thing. The truck racked up 4757.5 miles since Wednesday. I have the option of getting one for myself, but the more I think about it, the more I don't know if I want to pick it up.

This one went to a Sheriff Department's Search and Rescue in a nearby county. Sheriff is a friend of mine, he didn't have it in the budget to spend 4,000 bucks to have it brought to "him" or to pay someone to go get it.

I suppose I could get the one I picked out for myself, sell it for 20 or so grand, then add another 5 grand and buy an H1 Alpha... loaded.

Now, for the record, this one is not mine. I donated fuel, truck, trailer and the wear and tear that comes with it, to get this thing. The truck racked up 4757.5 miles since Wednesday. I have the option of getting one for myself, but the more I think about it, the more I don't know if I want to pick it up.

This one went to a Sheriff Department's Search and Rescue in a nearby county. Sheriff is a friend of mine, he didn't have it in the budget to spend 4,000 bucks to have it brought to "him" or to pay someone to go get it.

I suppose I could get the one I picked out for myself, sell it for 20 or so grand, then add another 5 grand and buy an H1 Alpha... loaded.

Your rig is sexy... Know anyone that might be interested in a stock 14k mile fuel pump for a 6.4? I have one here that was a misdiagnosis, so I still have the old one... Was gonna throw it on eBay this week.

I can't think of anyone, Dan. I had my HFCM... HCFM???... err. The main filter assembly replaced about 15K miles ago along with the HPFP due to a load of terrible diesel I got from Flying J.

Chicken, I take it you've never ridden in a HUMVEE? They are NOT the most comfortable of machines. :lol:

So you never answered- why is a tall guy with a hovering smiley face tailing you?

Ya, HFCM. Horizontal Fuel Control Module. Are your rear fenders over the duallies rhino lined? That thing is awesome.

Members online

No members online now.
Back