WTB: Window switches for 2nd Gen Mark VIII

Big Mike

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I need button covers for both doors and a passenger control switch for my driver's door controls.
th_LockButtonCover.jpg

I'll buy any of the following:
A. Complete window/lock switch assemblies in good shape for both doors in any color. If they are not graphite like mine, idc, I only need the switches.
th_KGrHqUOKooE3EozljvgBN8Ved5FIQ_12.jpg

B. Black plastic button covers that always fall off for any or all lock/window buttons.
th_KGrHqJjYE2HeyFNbFBNq6giQ-_12.jpg

C. Just the button/switch with no trim but fully intact with chrome/covers.
th_KGrHqJhYE1fWBYk9TBNiGHg0_12.jpg

If you think you have what I need on any level, PM me, replay here, Email @ axisofjustice@live.com, or Text/Call me@ 941-301-1125. I am ready to buy, have paypal and prefer to use it.

I've got a box of spares that I got from another member a couple of years ago. I'm sure I can make you a set, but you may have to glue a couple of them back together. I'll look in the morning.

Kickass! So how much are you asking? Are you Ok with paypal? Shipping would be to 34208, if you want the exact address PM me.

I think I can hook both of you up. I have a loose bezel & cover somewhere in the wrecked car, I just have to find it.
PM me a shipping address Mike & I'll give you a paypal addy & a good price.

Recieved mine today, thanks. Gonna grab some thick gel super glue and I'll put 'em in this weekend when I start my audio install.

hey sorry for jumping in but if you possibly have a right window power window switch cover let me know. i just bought my 97 mark 8 and all that is there is the chrome piece. pm if you have something like that. thanks

Members online

No members online now.
Back