wtb

mark82nv

biotechnical engineer
Reaction score
Contact seller
well i just got a new mark and need some parts if anyones got some for sale.
1. black lsc floor mats
2. knob to adjust steering wheel
3.center console stuff black , like the wood looking bezel for radio, the ashtray cover, the black bezel around radio and controls, the center console that holds the ashtray and shifter in black .
4. the message center with tc and cel lens is cracked. can i just replace this part of it or do i need a whole new message center in black?
5. drivers seat bottom skin in black
6. back seat bottom in black ? will see if i can get this repaired before i go and get a whole new seat . one quarter sized hole in it from a cigarette burn . none has even been in the back seat the guy said !
if you have any of this stuff please pm me with a price shipped to 51012

also need black fuse box door , and license plate bracket any color will work as long as its in good shape.

i keep looking and finding more also need a hood stop bolt drivers side if theres a difference,black plastic that goes around gauges and message center.

anyone have a black steering wheel in great shape? this one is peeling in a few spots

I've got a black unpainted front plate bracket on my wrecked car that's about 3 years old, I think I also have a white one somewhere....make an offer.

I have a black steering wheel good shape, not great but respectable as well as the airbag, the wood trim and the multifunction switch which has the tilt thing for the steering wheel and a silver button on the wiper/signal arm. I'll give you a nice package deal, let me know. Pics of everything

DSCF1398.gif

DSCF1397.gif

DSCF1396.gif

DSCF1395.gif

DSCF1394.gif

DSCF1393.gif

DSCF1388.gif

DSCF1386.gif

DSCF1385.gif

DSCF1384.gif

ok ill take the black one send me your email so i can paypal thanks

i think my box was full, I cleared it can you resend?

I still have this stuff all picked out, I just need you to resend that PM

Members online

Back