Actual Supercharger build thread.. Pics inside..

I wanted the Windows tinted by then but I don't think that will happen.. I can bring it down so you guys can have a peek at it though.. I'm going to see if I can modify the adapter so that I can use mustang adapters instead of the Jaguar ones.. Since they're like 500 just for them and you still need to buy the rail.. And I have to be moved out of my apartment by this weekend and I haven't even started on that.. rofl

Hey, so you did pick up that jag supercharger. Very nice

Delays man, they are everywhere. :D

New to this forum hello evry one I would like to see more video on this sc ls awsome work I juanto learn more its fasinating keep up the posts. I love reading on the progress. Thanks. For posting info and photos for us to see.

Well Im still working on the rear Wilwood Set-up but have the front on and I must say what a difference. Way more then a 1 foot increased stopping. Anyways I just wanted to share that I have also just bought a New Old Stock Supercharger. Looks like this (see pic) Now I am not going to try and do this in a month and fail. But going to finish the rears and then work on this. Since I already have the exhuast, tuner, LSD, now the Wilwood 4 piston brakes Then i will be ready for the Supercharger! Just got a good deal on it so figured might as well buy it.

setup.jpg

IMG00042-20110712-1844.jpg

IMG00043-20110712-1844.jpg

Sweet! Great seeing more guys getting their hands dirty

Yes it is the supercoupe m90 super charger it was off a new crate motor from quality
control department.
Also if someone was wondering about the Wilwoods I already posted my how-to with picture of my bracket that I fabbed up.

+ 1

That's what I now have up my sleeve. No time for custom setups

Is this one of those threads that lead nowhere.............again?

Hopefully in the spring I get time to put everything on! Damn you : p

i demand an update! although Fast hasn't been around too much lately.

Yep. Been super busy. Only got to drive the Lincoln 500 miles throughout the whole year

It's alright FastLLS, I understand. I have so much going on in my garage right now. I have five pices of my car hanging, waiting for paint. My new grill still needs a fiberglass coat+sanding+primer+paint+clear, spoiler still needs clear, new rear surround needs paint+clear, custom front bumber trim needs all of the above.....

And a new starter, new powder coated calipers need to go on, interior trim......

who has time when you have a job????? (I need to find a way to get paid to work on my ride)

Members online

No members online now.
Back