Pics with the new binders

xford

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Snapped some pics with the new binders. Swapped out the 5000k fogs with some Hyper-Yellow for a little summer "ricer" look :rolleyes:

Binder.jpg

Binder3.jpg

346.jpg

DSCN1277_168.jpg

353.jpg

Dam that looks real good. I just got home from a six month deployment on Friday and man I was stoke to see all of the goodies that I had ordered sitting in the garage. Can't wait to put my chrome Sentas on with the Eibachs. How much did those calipers run you? I'm kind of liking that and it's different from the traditional red calipers that everybody does.

One word: Perfection

Always enjoy seeing pictures of your car!

that is arguably the best looking ls on this site. VERY nice my friend!

Thanks for the compliment. The great thing is I have a good time thinking up the concepts and seeing it come togather,overall, my goal is to keep the car OEM looking but still custom. Additionally, I appreciate all of the ideas/instuction I get from others on this site

Very very NICE!! Those calipers could not be a better color!

How do you like the rotors so far?

The Hawk pads take a while to bed properly. The brakes are getting stonger every day. I still feel the Master Cylinder/ABS System and or Brake Booster is designed for a "Lincoln Feel" which is a little soft for my taste. What I now can say is once the brake engages it is more positive/firm and my guess is braking is improved 10% "by feel".

Dam that looks real good. I just got home from a six month deployment on Friday and man I was stoke to see all of the goodies that I had ordered sitting in the garage. Can't wait to put my chrome Sentas on with the Eibachs. How much did those calipers run you? I'm kind of liking that and it's different from the traditional red calipers that everybody does.

First, thanks for your service so we have the freedom and $$ to play with our "Toys" :D

Powder coating will cost you around $200. Check with local shops in your area and you might be able to work a deal if they are doing a big project. Custom Logos will cost you extra and not everyone does them. Heres a link for example http://rbchroming.com/Powder_Coating.html

Awesome LS. I've always loved the gen 2 LSE and 06 body kit. Something about those side skirts does it for me.

PS Is that curd rash in the first pic? There appears to be something on one of the spokes.

Awesome LS. I've always loved the gen 2 LSE and 06 body kit. Something about those side skirts does it for me.

PS Is that curd rash in the first pic? There appears to be something on one of the spokes.

Yes a scratch but not curb rash as that pricture is of the drivers side wheel. I am not exactly sure what caused it but I am always dodgeing debris on the lousy California freeways. I have also done some curb rash on the passenger side from not paying attention in drive-thrus. The Senta wheel spokes curve outward which makes them a magnet for scratches. The good news is the wheel is bullet-proof and with all the potholes in the freeways here that is a big advantage. I dont think I could bend/dent that wheel if I tried... I also found some spray paint that is almost a perfect match that I have used for occasional touch-ups - looks like I have another project! :shifty:

I know the feeling about curb rash. I have some on my passenger side from not paying attention parking at work. Needless to say I found somewhere else to park at work now.

Extremely nice LS. I need to get some calipers like that. They would look nice behind my black rims. Once again, very nice car.

Nicely done. Are those center caps custom or they came off gen 1 chrome 5 spokes.

Members online

Back